Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

grand final

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

Are the club having a grand final night?

#2 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Are the club having a grand final night?

... NO. According to club website...There is a RAVE planned for later in the month ...

#3 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Yeah it's a volunteers night not a rave not allowed to show grand final I heard it's beyond the clubs control anyway
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#4 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

It says…"All" are welcome on the club website . Is that Not the case ? ..... With reference to Grande Final nite , and you sayin the club are not allowed to show the game . Very Strange,when the earlier rounds were shown ... I think , its more likely club officials will be at the game .....Hospitality included....

#5 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

As far as I know yeah anyone can go but that is the purpose of the night if they want to go what is the problem every club will have people at the game not just Hunslet that wouldn't stop the bar being open just my thought that they can't show it might be wrong
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#6 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

Thanks for clarification .If the sky subscription is paid up, and the room isnt booked . Its a great opportunity to raise funds .Would any of the board members like to comment???

#7 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

HISSA used to do a Grand Final night and show the game in the Phoenix bar , food , Quiz ect , find it strange that there not allowed now.............

#8 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

We don't have sky sports 2 and the stadium is closing early