to NRL Grand Final 2013
The NRL Grand Final 2013 will be played on Sunday, October 6 at ANZ Stadium in Sydney
Tempus fugit. It seems like only yesterday that we were starting with our Round 1 tipping competition and now here we are with our blockbusting Grand Final occasion just a few days away.
First to earn a Grand Final spot:
Manly Sea Eagles
Their opponents in the 2013 GF :
... the 2013 minor premiers
This promises to be a spectacular collision of top class fired up players - not to mention coaches Geoff Toovey and Trent Robinson
It's all to play for!
Everyone is welcome to join in this competition. Newcomers are welcome even at this late stage. This season has once more been a very friendly but fiercely fought affair. Thank you to everyone who has taken part. Your friendship and company have been very welcome.
As it is a special event this coming Sunday here's this week's special Grand Final Competition Questions to add to your enjoyment of the great day.
For convenience please feel free to copy and paste the six Questions below, placing your answers in the appropriate place
1. Name the WINNING TEAM ... Roosters or Sea Eagles
2. Name the first PLAYER to score
3. Predict the HALF TIME SCORE (Roosters X - X Sea Eagles)
4. Predict the FULL TIME SCORE (Roosters X - X Sea Eagles)
5. Tot up the two teams predicted scores and give us your predicted match POINTS TOTAL
6. Poll question this week: How many tries will be scored altogether by the two teams in the game?
- answer in the poll above but also in your posting.
So here's to a great competition, and may the best tipster and team win!
Good Luck everyone - there'll be animated awards as usual.
Edited by G Las D, 28 September 2013 - 01:00 PM.