Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sundays Game Predictions ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

What are the predicted scores for Sunday’s game ?

I will push the boat out and predict a Hornets win 23 v 17

We have won twice at Whitebank this season and we should have won the game at Spotland. No doubt Oldham will try to take Crooky out of the game by fair means or foul.

As ever in the game of rugby the pack that wins the battle will pave the way for victory. I think that we have the edge there and therefore we will be triumphant.

Onwards and Upwards Hornets. :hunter:  :buba:  :codemafia: 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#2 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 976 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

I predict a nail bitter.
Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#3 D1041

D1041
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

I predict an underpant filler

#4 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Miners

Hornets

Eagles

#5 ArthurDaley

ArthurDaley
  • Coach
  • 489 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

I predict a nail bitter.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hamKl-su8PE

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

#6 ormskirknet

ormskirknet
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

We have won twice at Whitebank this season and we should have won the game at Spotland.

Cant agree with you there Big Doug, Oldham were much the better team at Spotland and deserved there win on the night,  our own lack of concentration let us down on the night,but I do agree that the best pack will lay the platform for the winners today

Wow nervous is not the word for how I am feeling right now! after years of watching Hornets with a few up's and more than a few downs, this is it, we are in a meaningful final against the 'old enemy'.

In 30 odd years of watching Hornets 3 things stand out for me:

1. Beating Oldham at Spotland in front of 8000+ fans on Boxing day - awsome day and a massive performance and result
  2. Promotion to the old divison 1 in the same season - The undobted high point of my time watching Hornets
  3. Lancashire cup final - Gave our all against an excellent Saints team and went down fighting

Apart from the odd game in between there hasnt been much to shout about , we have in the past built all our hopes up just to have them dashed so many times, so my head tells me we will follow type agian today and blow it, but my heart is telling me different.........

At points this season I honestly wondered what was going on, but the coach, players and fans have stuck together and here we are 80 mins away from glory.

We deserve this day, and we deserve to win, we've all had our fair share of dissapiontment in the past, but I believe there is something about this group we have still not yet seen that one big perfect 80mins performance we all know is there, can today be that day? I hope so.

Today is our day, no regrets, leave nothing to chance, and leave nothing on the pitch.

Come on everybody involved with Hornets, TODAY IS OUR TIME.....

Time to Believe!

Edited by ormskirknet, 29 September 2013 - 09:49 AM.

#7 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Can't make today's games but would like to wish Rochdale all the very best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users