Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Grand final day

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 PETES' LADS' BRUV

PETES' LADS' BRUV
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

At last.

Do us proud boys.

A new future has begun!

#2 M.S

M.S
  • Players
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

win or lose ,let us support the boys right to the end.

#3 amh

amh
  • 11,084 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

Have a great day, wish I was able to go - good luck, I'll be rooting for you 

Got to get my Leyth fix first and hope Miners paste the Pats 

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#4 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:44 AM

Off we go boys & girls! See you all on the other side :lol:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#5 MarkRamFan

MarkRamFan
  • Facebook
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

Good Luck guys hope you stuff Sheffield.

Hope Mr Kear has told them to watch out for Sheffield interfering all the time with all the supposed Dummy runners that " accidently " get in the way.

#6 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hope Mr Kear has told them to watch out for Sheffield interfering all the time with all the supposed Dummy runners that " accidently " get in the way.

Eh dear.  Another bad loser. ;)

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#7 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

I enjoy championship rugby and have been to everyone playoff final since Fev were promoted. I have to say though the arrangements for parking and the lack of functioning traffic lights caused many delays. It is fortunate that only Batley travelled in big numbers as I dread to think what would have happened if Fax & Fev had reached the final. I hope if LSV get it again next year they plan it better!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

#8 bromleybulldog

bromleybulldog
  • Coach
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Gary Coyle's suggestion of parking in the back streets off StHelens road worked a treat. Lots of space- we parked literally 50 yards behind the coach park. 200 yards from LSV no problem.

#9 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

You park on site foc and whinge about time taken to get off the site
Park in town with a 10 min walk was one other option, PO rd with 500 visiting speccies is a nightmare god help us if you have ever tried Elland rd or old Trafford

#10 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 560 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Gary Coyle's suggestion of parking in the back streets off StHelens road worked a treat. Lots of space- we parked literally 50 yards behind the coach park. 200 yards from LSV no problem.

yep.we did the same.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#11 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

still brooding about what might have been :( ........

So I put on my Bissa DVD of our Semi final at Fev B)

What a game and it did just the trick and cheered me up no end. :yahoo:

Do yourselves a favour and get the DVD from Bissa.......it's worth it for the commentary alone, brilliant :biggrin:

#12 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

Well called, it happened several times in the first half, slow to get back and just happened to be in the Batley attacking line, now theres a surprise.And before Griff comes on and slates me, YES I have watched the coverage twice before posting. AND YES Sheff deserved to win .

ColinB.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#13 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

still brooding about what might have been :( ........

So I put on my Bissa DVD of our Semi final at Fev B)

What a game and it did just the trick and cheered me up no end. :yahoo:

Do yourselves a favour and get the DVD from Bissa.......it's worth it for the commentary alone, brilliant :biggrin:

Absolutely Piggy, it's a great watch and the commentary is a classic, even better than the Leigh commentator.

Copies available from BISSA , a snip at £5.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#14 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

We aim to please at little or no cost LOL

#15 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

Well called, it happened several times in the first half, slow to get back and just happened to be in the Batley attacking line, now theres a surprise.And before Griff comes on and slates me, YES I have watched the coverage twice before posting. AND YES Sheff deserved to win .

ColinB.

Not at all. You're entitled to your opinion.  As is the referee.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users