Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Yes, yes, yes...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Leyther_Matt

Leyther_Matt
  • Coach
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Well done on the win, looked a great following and we could hear you loud and clear from the North Stand. Looking forward to going to Spotland next season (although I've undoubtedly got a few visits before then for the World Cup and the odd RAFC game!)

#22 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

Well done Rochdale, (Barrow Fan)

#23 ormskirknet

ormskirknet
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Good on getting promotion , but as a fan of a team who came up last year the hard work starts now . That league and this is chalk and cheese . Every week is super duper tough , the hardest game this year is the easiest next ...

I could see the difference in the half a game I saw after ours, without doubt at least a yard faster in both defence and attack, and the collisions where much more fierce, but thats for next season becuase as for now..............

We are Ch1 Grand final winners!

#24 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Well done Rochdale really pleased for your club especially with a few ex Lions players still there. Good luck next year and enjoy your trophy win.

Edited by marshy1, 29 September 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#25 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 475 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Give it a rest Expat.

Lets enjoy the moment, it's been an awful long time in coming.

Brilliant bloody brilliant!

Congratulations to the players, coach and staff best day of my life as a Hornets fan

Yeah your right when was last time we got promoted 98? No need to get so bitter bout TAL

#26 DiddyDave

DiddyDave
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

In the immortal words of Private Fraser in Dad`s Army,"I never doubted!!" Well,I guess I always doubted the wisdom of getting involved with Saints,and to be honest,I`m still not convinced that all the benefits are on our side,but today has been the best day for Hornets for many a year,so let`s celebrate the win and the plaudits that the club and everybody involved deserve. Enjoy the day lads,have a celebratory ale for me.

#27 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

Great win Hornets. Just sent Match report to Observer and Office

Riggy

#28 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Non-Dewsbury
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Well done Rochdale looking forward to seeing you next season

THIS IS WHAT CENSORSHIP LOOKS LIKE!!

Favorite film - "Silenced by the Lambs"

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#29 Expat exile

Expat exile
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

Yeah your right when was last time we got promoted 98? No need to get so bitter bout TAL

#30 cjp0349

cjp0349
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Would like to add my congratulations as well, wanted to be at the game but wasn't able to be there so subscribed to Premier Sports especially and watched live on TV. (Good coverage by the way) Turning point for me was the reintroduction of Chris Hough 10-15 mins. into the second half when Hornets were in danger of blowing it, he settled it down and the Hornets forwards began to dominate the Oldham pack, impressive and worthy winners in the end. Well done Hornets. :drinks: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users