Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Grand Final

Anyone give a sh

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

I'm not really interested in the game today, the only slight silver lining would be a Batley win just cos I don't like Griff. But I can't see Tubby's side being second best this aft.

#2 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

I'm not really interested in the game today, the only slight silver lining would be a Batley win just cos I don't like Griff. But I can't see Tubby's side being second best this aft.

I reckon that's as good a reason as any for cheerin on batle vausey!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#3 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Bulldogs were leading 12-0 at HT, but now its 12-18 to Sheffield into the final 10 mins.

#4 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

I fair play to Tubby's team. Apart from the R soling they got fromus, they have probably been the most consistent team when it matters.
Hope no one got hurt in the crowd surges. Safe journey home to all concerned.

#5 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Yes it's fair to say Sheffield are the team to beat now two back to back GF winners medals been there 3 year on the bounce and finished second in the league and a NRC final
With there success over the last 3 years the people of Sheffield should be proud of them and start watching them play

#6 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

I fair play to Tubby's team. Apart from the R soling they got fromus, they have probably been the most consistent team when it matters.
Hope no one got hurt in the crowd surges. Safe journey home to all concerned.

We came out about 5 mins before the end as our car was parked right outside the stand we were in and we wanted to get a quick get away. Parking was horrendous and at first we were told to go back to Pennington Flash to park, then walk back, but I used my charm on a steward and he got us somewhere to park right alongside the premier sports entourage
Im Fev and im proud

#7 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

Great team, great club, massive city, no supporters. Sheffield are the perfect example that expansion in places like Coventry, or anywhere else down south, will never work!

#8 Jimmy B

Jimmy B
  • 593 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Great team, great club, massive city, no supporters. Sheffield are the perfect example that expansion in places like Coventry, or anywhere else down south, will never work!

Could not agree more.

Lets not forget, Featherstone Rovers is a RUGBY club.

#9 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Could not agree more.

Me as well

Edited by Terry Mullaney, 29 September 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

#10 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Ooo I can feel that wind nlowing again!!!! :lol:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#11 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,001 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

nlowjob anyone? :tongue:

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#12 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Yes, we sucked them in and then nlowed them out........

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#13 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

We came out about 5 mins before the end as our car was parked right outside the stand we were in and we wanted to get a quick get away. Parking was horrendous and at first we were told to go back to Pennington Flash to park, then walk back, but I used my charm on a steward and he got us somewhere to park right alongside the premier sports entourage

Jeez Mo, Flash is less than a 5 mins walk - how many stadiums have 1500 spots on site

#14 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Jeez Mo, Flash is less than a 5 mins walk - how many stadiums have 1500 spots on site

It's Maureen to you thank you!!!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#15 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

I'm not really interested in the game today, the only slight silver lining would be a Batley win just cos I don't like Griff.

Eh dear.  So you don't want a team to win because you don't like one of their supporters, whom you've never met.

The world just gets sadder. :(

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#16 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

Eh dear. So you don't want a team to win because you don't like one of their supporters, whom you've never met.

You've beaten me again, because I am relying to you. And yes you are right, the world is a sad place. You don't know me either,you don't know what good I try to bring to people in my life, and if you did, you would realise to rile a person such as myself what a serious rent you have made to another human being, much like you didn't know the Fox family you were slagging off and then you tried to use embarrassing subterfuge to back out of what you had said. So I will lay this clearly on the line to you; if you reply I will take on board what you say but I will not return your post.

The only reason I had any interest in the Grand Final was to see Sheffield lose because YOU SUPPORT THEM. have I made myself clear? My dad and Grandad fought world wars against the Nazis, but I still wanted West Germany to win the 1974 World Cup of football, I hope this illustrates my feelings to you about how I feel. And if I ever have the misfortune to meet you in the flesh I will tell you in no uncertain terms what I feel about you. I am not a violent or intolerant human being, I don't hate anything, but I dislike you intensely.

Edited by Andrew Vause, 30 September 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#17 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

Apologies I replied in anger, I should have used a question mark after 'how I feel'

#18 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Eh dear.  So you don't want a team to win because you don't like one of their supporters, whom you've never met.

I have never met Peter Sutcliffe, Arkan, Fred West, Myra Hindley, Hitler, Amin, the list goes on. Call me prejudiced(sp) but I don't like them either.

#19 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

I never slagged off the Fox family.  Some halfwit just said I did.  And I've met all three brothers.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#20 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

I didnt want Sheff to win either because i dont like griff, i think he along with Westwood have destroyed this forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users