Anyone give a sh

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#21 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,749 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

I didnt want Sheff to win either because i dont like griff, i think he along with Westwood have destroyed this forum

Here's a very public and final warning.  L'angelo hasn't posted on this forum for the best part of two months yet you still won't let it drop.

Either let it drop entirely or go post somewhere else.  There won't be a repeated warning.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#22 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 213 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

Only wished that I had put my money where my mouth was at the start of the season. Tipped the Eagles to take the honours. Good solid side with a good attitude.

#23 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Here's a very public and final warning.  L'angelo hasn't posted on this forum for the best part of two months yet you still won't let it drop.

Either let it drop entirely or go post somewhere else.  There won't be a repeated warning.

Bit harsh that, nothing in his post that wasn't true.  The shift to facebook was entirely caused as stated in his post.

#24 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Bit harsh that, nothing in his post that wasn't true.  The shift to facebook was entirely caused as stated in his post.

i think there's an agenda here, no mention of Griff, who bore the brunt of it, only i'angelo

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#25 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

come on then what rules did i break,?????? its my opinion and its shared by many others those 2 have ruined the forum

#26 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Nothing in my post as far as i can see broke any rules neither, they make you laugh with the threat, as though anyone would be bothered about been banned from a forum no one uses or cares about anymore, its gone as i predicted it would months since.

Edited by LOWFIELD, 02 October 2013 - 04:02 PM.

#27 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Great team, great club, massive city, no supporters. Sheffield are the perfect example that expansion in places like Coventry, or anywhere else down south, will never work!

i would say that sheffield are the only expansion team that has, and was working, till the RFL shafted them!!!!!

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#28 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,914 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Nothing in my post as far as i can see broke any rules neither, they make you laugh with the threat, as though anyone would be bothered about been banned from a forum no one uses or cares about anymore, its gone as i predicted it would months since.

facebook has its faults but its a much livelier place than this forum for all things fev nowadays.
If this forum closed down I doubt many would miss it these days.
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#29 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

I can't agree with that Robin. The stats show it is still one of the most used forums. By and large it is civilised and factual. Personal attacks are not necessary but happen. If someone is happier on Facebook let him or her go there. But why attack this forum. It gets a little light hearted now and then but there is little drivel.

#30 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Facebook is ok but someone starts a topic and the usual people spoil it unfortunately God knows what other fans think if they read some of it

#31 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,914 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Because it used to be a very vobrant forum. Now it isn't. Most use Facebook for a variety of reasons. Facebook has a greater range of subscribers and a wider range of opinions. I use both. Most just use Facebook.
If this forum goes most wont notice

#32 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

'Most wont notice' Who are they?

#33 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,914 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Most people who use social media. ... which includes this forum!

#34 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Most people who use social media. ... which includes this forum!

The stats show over 4000 topics with 56000 replies. Is that not using social media. No other club comes near those figures.If this forum wasn't in existance then all the people who use it would miss it surely. Some people prefer Facebook, that's up to them.

#35 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

I won't use facebook. But after Lowfield's public warning, that's me done on here. I'll just have to do the old fashion thing and speak to people at the match.

Au Revoir.

#36 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,914 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

My stats say nearly 10, 000 posts on here. I use Facebook all the time. In comparison I rarely use this forum now.
Thats stats for you.
Yes... myself and a good many others use Facebook. Many more tgan use this forum. I use both. Its a matter of choice. Most choose Facebook

#37 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

So be it. I have no axe to grind just feal that people should be able to choose without rancour. If you choose one over the other that's ones choice. It does not make the other bad or ready to close. it is a matter of preference. What really sticks in my craw is we are all Fev supporters and yet we continually get this sort of thing happening. How about onward and upward together.

#38 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,914 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

I can't read where anyone is suggesting any forum is ready to close OR where anyone is saying you can't make the choices you wish to colin..

#39 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,749 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

come on then what rules did i break,?????? its my opinion and its shared by many others those 2 have ruined the forum

A few points for you then:

1.  You have been carrying on your public vendetta against Chris W for a very long time now.  Chris has moved on yet you haven't.  You didn't seem to want to stop by any other means so I put a public warning.  This isn't a one-way thing, Chris W had his moderation by getting a suspension for it and has been seen once in two months since.

2.  Other posters have been banned for far less than your ongoing vendetta.  I was giving you a chance to stay as a member on the condition you stop the public vendetta.

3.  I looked through the moderating logs, I saw not a single instance of a reported post against Griff on this forum.  Don't blame us if you won't hit the "report" button.

It's simple really, stop the public vendetta and you stop attracting attention.

Don't like the moderation?  Then contact John Drake.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users