RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Brambini gets m.o.m.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

who picked that mrs brambini....worst goalkicking ive seen for ages

Posted Image

#2 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

I was surprised when that was announced as well. It's always difficult picking a MOM when one team dominates the first half and the other the second. I believe MOM was awarded by a press panel - I'd guess there were a lot of players put forward with just one or two votes each.

Batley were nigh on perfect in the first forty but lost their foothold completely about 15 minutes into the second half. Both games showed the "art" of substitution - the reappearance of Henderson for Sheffield and Hough for Rochdale at key times dug them out of a hole and got them moving again.

Congratulations to Sheffield and Rochdale, commiserations to Batley and Oldham.

#3 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,352 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

who picked that mrs brambani....worst goalkicking ive seen for ages

Is that all the game's about - goal kicks ?

Who put in that 40/20 that led to the try that turned the game ?

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#4 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,268 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

I thought Brambani fully deserved the award. Without him then.we would have won. He organised Sheffield throughout, his kicking from.hand was exceptional and he orchestrated their running game. I was very impressed with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users