TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

well done Rochdale

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BurleyCougar

BurleyCougar
  • Players
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

Well done Rochdale , looking forward to some crunching games next season......always a good game when the Hornets come to Cougar Park !!!

#2 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Echoed. Didn't expect you to win today, but a great effort. Look forward to welcoming you all back to the Mount next season.

#3 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

Well done from the Raiders as well guys ... looking forward to battles next term

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#4 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

It was amazing just how many Doggies' fans were saying they hoped we'd win before the game.  A wonderful day that will live in the memory for a long, long time!

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#5 Rochdale Roughyed

Rochdale Roughyed
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Congrats from me too.....i managed to watch a live stream on the internet. Apart from the opening ten minutes of the second half, Hornets were hands down the better side. Better game plan, better kicking game, better enthusiasm. A word of mention for the officials. I thought the ref ran the game brilliantly,he allowed two good teams to showcase RL at that level very well indeed and the video ref got the decisions spot on every time without much of the fuss that accompanies SL video reffing. Clear and concise explanations of his thoughts and decisive outcomes. Absolutely gutted at the result.....but no complaints whatsoever, the team deserving to win on the day did just that....so congrats and good luck for next year in the Championship.

Andy Birch.....despite the gut wrenching feeling of missing out once again.....i'm delighted for you....so glad you got to enjoy a memorable day out!

Cheers,

RR

#6 eclecticsheep

eclecticsheep
  • Coach
  • 763 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

Glad you posted that RR the ref was excellent!

#7 ormskirknet

ormskirknet
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

Congrats from me too.....i managed to watch a live stream on the internet. Apart from the opening ten minutes of the second half, Hornets were hands down the better side. Better game plan, better kicking game, better enthusiasm. A word of mention for the officials. I thought the ref ran the game brilliantly,he allowed two good teams to showcase RL at that level very well indeed and the video ref got the decisions spot on every time without much of the fuss that accompanies SL video reffing. Clear and concise explanations of his thoughts and decisive outcomes. Absolutely gutted at the result.....but no complaints whatsoever, the team deserving to win on the day did just that....so congrats and good luck for next year in the Championship.

Andy Birch.....despite the gut wrenching feeling of missing out once again.....i'm delighted for you....so glad you got to enjoy a memorable day out!

Cheers,

RR

Very dignified RR, and thank you.

Shame there may not be any meaningful games against our nearest and dearest next season.

#8 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Congratulations Hornets, from a North Wales Crusaders fan who was there on the day.  Looking forward to our home and away games next season.  Llongyfarchiadau.

#9 DiddyDave

DiddyDave
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Glad to read plaudits from Oldham fans about the reffing,I believe Mr Leatherbarrow was the man in the middle? I`ve seen him on tv and was at the Australia/NZ game a couple of years ago when he officiated,a very professional job allowing the game to flow,and only blowing for two penalties the entire game. The game needs refs like him,let`s hope he gets the top matches in the upcoming World Cup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users