RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jim Mills Book Launch

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Geoff Lee

Geoff Lee
  • Coach
  • 488 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Last Tuesday at Widnes the launch of the book "Big Jim  Jim Mills  A Rugby Giant" was launched. Around 250 people attended including Ralf Calvin, Eddie Bowman, Les Gorley, Phil Kitchen and Spanky McFarlane. Over 180 copies were sold but for any one wanting a copy they can be ordered direct from the publisher London League Publications at www.llpshop.co.uk at the slightly reduced price of £14.

On that web site are a couple of new interesting books.

"Heading For The Line"  A fan's guide to rugby league grounds (includes all British professional and semi professional clubs, inter national and big match venues, National Conference League clubs and the NRL).

The other is my fifth novel called "Two Seasons" set in 2002 and 2003 against a background of Work, Family, Old Friends and Rugby League.

Most books produced by London League Publications are also available on Kindle as E books.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer and One Autumn, all written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

I have now just had my fifth novel published. It is called "Two Seasons" and has a background of Work, Family, Old Friends and Rugby League during 2002 and 2003.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users