Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Championship winger?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,685 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

According to the RL press this morning we are interested in a Championship winger?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#2 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 335 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Squarepants? lol

#3 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,685 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

Well it isn't the flying Scotsman winger, Dave Scott from HKR, who DavidM rather fancied in Town colours, as he has just signed for Doncaster!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#4 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 521 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

maybe james cameron he hasn,t signed for us yet he is a quality winger who can cover fullback aswell

#5 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

Quality director to .

#6 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Titanic ... just like Woodsy lol

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#7 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

I had to have a little titter reading in the star that Doran had swept the board at the awards night including , wait for it .... Away supporters player of the year ! Funny way to put it ...Hands up and admit it lads , who voted for him !!!

Edited by DavidM, 01 October 2013 - 07:55 PM.

#8 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 521 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Calvert was my vote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users