Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Signings / departures for 2014

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,447 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I was thinking "broken record" BSJ :lol:

The expression is cracked record PM, but don't let me spoil your day will you?

:onthequiet:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#22 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

The expression is cracked record PM, but don't let me spoil your day will you?
:onthequiet:

You could'nt spoil my BSJ, unless Dewsbury beat us, but of course that ain't never gonna happen :onthequiet:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#23 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

You could'nt spoil my BSJ, unless Dewsbury beat us, but of course that ain't never gonna happen :onthequiet:

It may happen sooner than you think. Boxing day is only 83 days away  :P

#24 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Bring it on eddie cant wait to kick on were we left off this season what a season semifinal northern rail final of playoffs beat fev and leigh away by golden point . As to go down as a fantastic season . Also knowing john kear he will have more talent to come here now after how we ave performed .

#25 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 405 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

What vinny finigan not exactly a talent he can't defend c ya Boxing Day utr :)

#26 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

What vinny finigan not exactly a talent he can't defend c ya Boxing Day utr :)

I'd bite your tongue until you've seen Louis Sheriff play ;-)

Posted Image

#27 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Bring it on eddie cant wait to kick on were we left off this season what a season semifinal northern rail final of playoffs beat fev and leigh away by golden point . As to go down as a fantastic season . Also knowing john kear he will have more talent to come here now after how we ave performed .

Its a shame you didnt ask we would have told you how to win a Grand Final.

#28 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Its a shame you didnt ask we would have told you how to win a Grand Final.

Ha, you lot don't even know how to play rugby!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#29 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 405 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

Louis Sheriffe quality player saw him play on sky sports for hull kr the season before last and looked a real talent hull kr wanted to retain him but the lad wanted to have a year out in oz can't blame quality replacement for cravo :)

#30 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Louis Sheriffe quality player saw him play on sky sports for hull kr the season before last and looked a real talent hull kr wanted to retain him but the lad wanted to have a year out in oz can't blame quality replacement for cravo :)

That's odd, when I saw him play on SKY in said game, he was withdrawn at halftime due to a series of howlers. Then again, you're basing your opinion of Vinny Finigan on just two poor performances for Dewsbury, so my opinion might be a little hasty?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users