Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

here we go again.....

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

All the liabilities that a Limited company have to HM Revenue and Customs are not money that the club as to find they already have it.

The Vat is taken from the VAT from revenue less the VAT on purchases. Every £1.00 that is taken through the gate 20p belongs to HMRC and should not be spent. The money for the PAYE is taken from the Gross wages of the employees and again should not be spent.

Companies who fall behind with their payments to HMRC and end up in court is because they have spent the money and is the fault of no one else but the management of the club.

To say things would be better if more people attended is not the answer for its wrong.

The more people that pay through the turnstiles the larger the income so would create a bigger VAT bill.

An efficient company will ring fence its dues to HMRC and not spend it on anything else.

eeeey up Harry this lot will call you negative now for telling the truth ........

Posted Image

#42 HARRYRUBY

HARRYRUBY
  • Coach
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

I can see your point Roughyedz but I am happy to be called  negative knowing I am right.

The first thing that the club needs to do is get away from Whitebank as it is not fit for purpose.

We could still be playing at BP and attracting a larger gate if it was not for one  particular reason.

People blame the council for not having a new stadium but the facts are different. We would have a stadium at Westwood were B & Q is if it was not for Ian Stott the former Latics chairman who did not want to move followed by the Clayton Field fiasco stopped by the dog walkers, a project which cost the council and the towns rate payers a lot of money.

In my opinion the towns amateur clubs are run better than the professional club

Perhaps its because they DO HAVE a qualified accountant to work for or with them as the professional club have not.

CH is not a certified or cost and works accountant nor AAT   as far as I have been told.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users