TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

World Cup vs Work Productivity

Is it going to take a hit?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 GeordieSaint

GeordieSaint
  • Coach
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

I know you're all intersted, thats me on my way to pick up a Hertz car and start my long drive South.

Very excited now :biggrin:

I've been sat in an important meeting from 1430hrs onwards and got busted scribbling down my starting 13 plus subs by my boss haha! :D

Productivity tomorrow will be 0; the sense of excitement is ridiclous and I had actually forgot I am off to watch a Jake Bugg gig at Brixton Academy tomorrow night as well.

Kings Lynn Black Knights Rugby League Club - http://www.pitchero....nnblackknights/

#42 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 4,174 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

I did some work this morning 10-12. Had to go into another room, close all my tabs down and knuckle down. It was short lived, however, and I am back to my deviant ways. :)

#43 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 6,148 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

This has to stop. Just had a colleague chasing me for some documentation* that I'm supposed to deliver, but have been stalling on. Must try harder...

* I dislike doing documentation at the best of times, so any excuse not to do it is always welcome. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#44 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 6,148 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

So how's this week gone? Managed to do anything? The traffic on here would suggest not. :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#45 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 4,174 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

So how's this week gone? Managed to do anything? The traffic on here would suggest not. :rolleyes:

:biggrin:  I got that pumped up about last weekend's game, I didn't really comprehend that it is virtually a game a day. Productivity has been low because of this. The raw school kid excitement and distraction only comes with games against Australia. However, I am really looking forward to the next few days and this has created an unnecessary Friday feeling. I was amazed how distracted I was in the build up to the game at Bristol.

Those looking to kill an hour or two today can join/read the 'attendance counted once' or 'attendance counted twice' debate. That'll get you through to close of play - none the wiser too! 

#46 telliner

telliner
  • Players
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

thats one of the joys of being an idle bum on the dole,devoting all of your october 2013 existence to speculation planning using all them lovely hours to find best streams all day to do it and nothing to do.

#47 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 4,174 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

thats one of the joys of being an idle bum on the dole,devoting all of your october 2013 existence to speculation planning using all them lovely hours to find best streams all day to do it and nothing to do.

Who knows what November will bring though mate? Be careful what you plump for though. Some jobs are really a pain when there is RLWC browsing to do :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users