Lee Haney

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Workington Town have swooped to sign Barrow Raiders winger Lee Haney.

#2 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,665 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

welcome aboard lee. good player who was unfortunate with injuries last year. a position covered we were desperately short in.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#3 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Seen him couple of times on telly for Barra and liked what I saw . Could be a good one this . Welcome .

#4 JC3

JC3
  • Coach
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Got yourselves a quality player there, he'd run at a brick wall and tackle anything

#5 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

Welcome to Town lee.

#6 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Was a decent player for us just a shame he got injuried quite a bit, always runs forward

#7 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 497 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Its the best way to run! lol

Good signing. Remember him splatting someone (elliot?) in the home game against Barra in 2012

#8 JC3

JC3
  • Coach
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Its the best way to run! lol

Good signing. Remember him splatting someone (elliot?) in the home game against Barra in 2012

Yeah was miller, he tried to do the same on coward but you can probably imagine the outcome

#9 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Splatted him as well?

Edited by GeordieTownie, 02 October 2013 - 08:05 PM.

#10 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 879 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

He says in the paper about playing along side carter in the past hopefully that's a sign carter may be back next season!!

#11 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Welcome to Town Lee... ;)

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#12 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

You can normally judge a new signing on the things the fans of the team he's leaving say about him, so going on what has been said on the barrow forum were getting a good un.

#13 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

You can normally judge a new signing on the things the fans of the team he's leaving say about him, so going on what has been said on the barrow forum were getting a good un.

And also by what the deluded ones say about him..... and surprise, surprise BKM has had a dig at him.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

#14 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

if i was having a dig i would have have posted the match report :tongue:

simply saying he had a mare against us at barrow which is a fact not a dig

said the barrow fans  rate him but say he is injuy prone again a fact not a dig

said if he stays fit could be a good signing, which is an opinion not a dig

#15 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 778 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

if i was having a dig i would have have posted the match report :tongue:

simply saying he had a mare against us at barrow which is a fact not a dig

said the barrow fans  rate him but say he is injuy prone again a fact not a dig

said if he stays fit could be a good signing, which is an opinion not a dig

My opinion is that you have nothing constructive ever to say about Town, not a dig just a fact.

*hitehaven is a morally bankrupt club who defrauded the council tax payers, this again

is not a dig but an opinion.

You finished behind us in the league table, this is not a dig its a FACT.  Now trot on. :bye:

Back on topic, reading the Barrow forum, looks a promising signing, rather take their

opinion who have seen him a lot more than the once.

Welcome to Town Lee!

#16 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

Very well put Steve fact....
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#17 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

My opinion is that you have nothing constructive ever to say about Town, not a dig just a fact.

LIke quite a few posters over there BKM is constantly having digs at Town.... Fact not a dig

He is just upset all the Barrow players who the deluded ones thought were going to sign for Haven have all chosen not to.

Interesting to see how Haven are busy spending the NMP £50K sponsorship money like there is no tomorrow....... but then again what do you expect from that morally bankrupt club.....

#18 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 696 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

We all know if he had signed for whitehaven he would of been the best winger in the world....

Welcome to Town, lad!

#19 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

LIke quite a few posters over there BKM is constantly having digs at Town.... Fact not a dig

He is just upset all the Barrow players who the deluded ones thought were going to sign for Haven have all chosen not to.

Interesting to see how Haven are busy spending the NMP £50K sponsorship money like there is no tomorrow....... but then again what do you expect from that morally bankrupt club.....

If what is being said at work by the haven fans themselves is true that 50k won't even pay 2 of their top players wages for the season!!

Haven't seen that much of Lee play but he is well thought of in Barrow and that will do for me.

Welcome to Cumbria's premier Rugby League team Lee.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#20 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

We all know if he had signed for whitehaven he would of been the best winger in the world....

Welcome to Town, lad!

. Easy there no one is better than skinny Calvert... fiction
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users