Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Danny maun

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 787 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Signed for hunslet hawks in 2014
Good luck mauny
Batley legend

#2 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Good luck Danny another Batley legend and a top bloke too.

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#3 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Good luck Danny

#4 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 918 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Good luck mauny
Batley legend

Good Luck Danny. I am sure you will introduce things to Hunslet that will help them return to the Championship. You are, and always will be, a Batley Legend. I am sure we will see you up at the Mount where you will be greeted with  ---Oh Danny Maun, Danny Danny Danny Maun------------.

Good luck my friend.

ColinB.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#5 BISSA...

BISSA...
  • Coach
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Good luck mauny
Batley legend

On behalf of ALL the BISSA committee, can we say Good Luck Danny in your new playing role at Hunslet. You have been an absolute diamond for BISSA, constantly supporting, attending, and offering your time without question. You have led the way for BISSA when others have not, you are priceless. You will be greatly missed but will always be welcome at any BISSA function as a BISSA guest.

We wish you and your family well for the future.

To Danny, Gail and the Family thankyou, from all your friends at BISSA.

Dates for your Diary

Retro Shirt available now

Sponsored by "RSM Carriers"

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets here

BISSA website http://www.bissa.co.uk/

#6 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Danny has always also been happy to help out contributing to the website too, so I echo all the above.  A true gent and an absolutely Batley legend.  I'm sure he'll always be welcome back at the Mount.

#7 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Good luck Danny.

Over 250 appearances and nearly 100 tries in a Batley shirt isn't bad.

Edited by vitocorleone, 02 October 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#8 phildog

phildog
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Can't say fairer than everything above- some players flit in and out and never embed themselves with the fans, but every now and again one player will grab the fans' hearts, Tommo, Oulton, Rippon, Stozzer and Linners to name just a few. DM has joined those ranks and probably actually heads it. Hawks have got themselves more than a player, they've got themselves an inspiration, a figurehead to rally round and a wealth of game experience.

#9 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 662 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

Top bloke and I'm sure we'll see him around the mount in the future. Sunday was very emotional for Danny and you could see how much he loves being a bulldog. Great guy and always will be made welcome.

#10 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

I echo all the above statements.

A great player, batley legend and true gent.

Good luck at Hunslet and hope to see you up at the Mount soon.

#11 bromleybulldog

bromleybulldog
  • Coach
  • 334 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for all the memories Danny- especially that night at Leigh in 2010 in the NRC semifinal and I also remember a last minute winner against Halifax at the Mount. You'll be missed!.

#12 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 971 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Got to say he always gave 100% in a rams shirt,think he will be too good for championship one.

#13 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Got to say he always gave 100% in a rams shirt,think he will be too good for championship one.

I would have more than welcomed him back - think he could have still done a good job in the championship.

#14 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 931 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

thanks for some cracking games you have been involved in danny. all the best at hunslet and am sure they will soon be singing your songs..top bloke and one hell of a player.

#15 wayneg

wayneg
  • Coach
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Thankfully I know Danny away from the game but he will be missed at the Mount. Really glad to see him play in the final.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users