TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

RLWC ticket sales (merged, including selling tix for final)

South Stand. Great seats!

• Please log in to reply
2437 replies to this topic

#2281 Dennis Bloodnock

Dennis Bloodnock
  • Coach
  • 488 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

st albans now over the 800 mark  a huge well done to them.

St Albans Centurions @StAlbansCents 8m

A fantastic effort by all at the club sees over 800 tickets sold for The Big Hit on Saturday at Wembley! http://fb.me/33kbob3UT

st albans now over the 800 mark  a huge well done to them.

St Albans Centurions @StAlbansCents 8m

A fantastic effort by all at the club sees over 800 tickets sold for The Big Hit on Saturday at Wembley! http://fb.me/33kbob3UT

That is fantastic .Big well done.

I can speak Esperanto like a native.

#2282 IM2

IM2
  • Coach
  • 907 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

last one out of st albans turn off the lights!

Season Tickets 2014
- �85 - season ticket
- �125 - family ticket
- �30 - 4 game pack

skolars shop here:
http://www.skolarsrl.../match-tickets/

Haringey Team of the Year 2014 Skolars U19s

Haringey Club of the year 2011
London RL Club of the year 2011

Skolars if Carlsberg made rugby clubs! Perhaps Leagues most progressive club!

#2283 UxbridgeBunny

UxbridgeBunny
  • Players
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

Tickets for the final no longer seem to be on sale on the rlwc site, hopefully about to announce a complete sell out anytime now

#2284 Banbury Wolf

Banbury Wolf
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

Might have missed something in this 115-page thread, but is the graphic for Wembley - in the 'Stadium Overview' tab - not displaying correctly any more (i.e. no image and a 'RLWCWemV7.png' not loaded [X] icon)?

#2285 RLX111

RLX111
  • Coach
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

Might have missed something in this 115-page thread, but is the graphic for Wembley - in the 'Stadium Overview' tab - not displaying correctly any more (i.e. no image and a 'RLWCWemV7.png' not loaded [X] icon)?

HAS been like this since last night!

#2286 Banbury Wolf

Banbury Wolf
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

HAS been like this since last night!

... which of course is an age in the cyber world. ;-)

#2287 nathanwood7

nathanwood7
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

A lot of prime seats just gone back on sale at Wembley if anyone was looking for them, presumably released back from sponsors and the like. Can get 10+ together in the central areas.

#2288 Banbury Wolf

Banbury Wolf
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

A lot of prime seats just gone back on sale at Wembley if anyone was looking for them, presumably released back from sponsors and the like. Can get 10+ together in the central areas.

Oh -

1) the stadium plan is back!

2) Block 511 (upper tier East) has now been officially added.

and

3) Block 542 (upper tier West), although in grey, is now open for business

(544, then 546 to 510 band across the upper tier sold out, some left in 543+545)

#2289 Gerri Monside

Gerri Monside
  • Coach
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

Just had a quick look on viagogo (out of curiosity) and they have quite a few on sale for the final. Marginally better than a tout if you're struggling, but not much.

It's an easy kick for the lad but, as we say in Rugby League, there's no easy kicks.

@IanLancaster65

#2290 Banbury Wolf

Banbury Wolf
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

Just had a quick look on viagogo (out of curiosity) and they have quite a few on sale for the final. Marginally better than a tout if you're struggling, but not much.

Hope the touts and the viagogo crowd don't spoil the final - the vast majority of those tickets should already be in the hands of fans who genuinely want to attend the match.

Edited by Banbury Wolf, 22 November 2013 - 01:50 PM.

#2291 kellysan

kellysan
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Just posted on the game topic. I have a spare ticket in club wembley for 20 quid if anyone needs one. A friend (ex)! dropped out.

#2292 Banbury Wolf

Banbury Wolf
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

Posted on it's own thread, but may get more (worthy) attention here ...

If you're still aiming to buy a ticket for tomorrow's semis at Wembley (or even the final if any more are released back into the public domain), I'd strongly advise you to use the code 'SPOON' when doing so.

http://www.woodenspoon.com/rlwc.php

There will be no discount with this code, but a £5 donation will go to the official WC Charity 'Wooden Spoon' ...

"Wooden Spoon will use the funds raised during the showpiece tournament to develop a long-term legacy within the Rugby Football League community which will in turn benefit disadvantaged children and young people throughout Britain."

[May have already been mentioned elsewhere, but deserves a reminder anyway.]

#2293 NottsLoiner

NottsLoiner
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

Is the RLWC ticket site down or is it just my PC??

#2294 Joe Whitley

Joe Whitley
  • Admin
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

Also worth noting that we are running a competition to give away three pairs of tickets to the final at Old Trafford. Might not be for everyone but surely worth a go if you missed out: http://www.totalrl.com/secret/world-cup-final-tickets-rugby-league-2013/

TotalRL.com Editor
Email: joe.whitley@totalrl.com
Direct line: +44 (0) 1484 404 921

#2295 John Rhino

John Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Derby City are running two coaches to OT for the final next week and have a few spare seats.

Take all the hassle out of traffic jams and parking for £15 return.

Please check the details first here http://bit.ly/I4yyw3 and contact me via the website or DM if you are interested.

Derby City - proud to be flying the flag for Rugby League in the Midlands for over 24 years.

Visit:  http://www.derbycityrlfc.co.uk and see the progress being made.

Follow us on Twitter: @derbycityrlfc

#2296 Gerri Monside

Gerri Monside
  • Coach
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hope the touts and the viagogo crowd don't spoil the final - the vast majority of those tickets should already be in the hands of fans who genuinely want to attend the match.

Agree 100% & have had to be forcibly restrained a few times when encountering touts on Wembley Way / outside Old Trafford. They really are ####. Rant over. 

It's an easy kick for the lad but, as we say in Rugby League, there's no easy kicks.

@IanLancaster65

#2297 Banbury Wolf

Banbury Wolf
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

Agree 100% & have had to be forcibly restrained a few times when encountering touts on Wembley Way / outside Old Trafford. They really are ####. Rant over. 

Apparently touts ended up making gaps in the crowd in the 1995 World Cup Semi at Old Trafford -- never cottoning on to the fact that the average League fan is not necessarily the 'more money than sense' type. Only upside was the so-and-sos must have lost some money on those tickets!

#2298 bewareshadows

bewareshadows
  • Coach
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

There were definatley touts at the SOLD OUT  Huddersfield game this year.

Walked past a couple of them holding bundles of tickets.

I doubt they sold many, I think very few people would travel on the off chance of getting a ticket.

With Wembley not sold out they should not be an issue there either.

Super League the only place in the world where people still believe that less competitors and a closed market to new competition will improve the quality of the product.

Even the Chinese and the Cubans gave up on these marxist principles years ago.

SL with a reduced number of competitors and a closed market = North Korea.

#2299 Steve Fox

Steve Fox
  • Coach
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

Apparently touts ended up making gaps in the crowd in the 1995 World Cup Semi at Old Trafford -- never cottoning on to the fact that the average League fan is not necessarily the 'more money than sense' type. Only upside was the so-and-sos must have lost some money on those tickets!

The touts did get burned at OT that year but I also remember the RFL admitting afterwards that their ticketing partners had made a cock-up in declaring a sell out when there were still thousands of seats unsold.

#2300 Jim from Oz

Jim from Oz
  • Coach
  • 848 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

What's the weather like in London? Will a sunny day bring out a big walk-up crowd?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users