TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Reading this makes me so angry.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

http://www.thisishul...l#axzz2ggJWDSlX]

Justice?

Edited by Old Frightful, 04 October 2013 - 06:46 PM.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#2 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Totally agree. 

#3 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,347 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Should be x2 for the cheek of appealing.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#4 Jasper

Jasper
  • Coach
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Was on the telly news about two days ago that the government are wanting to alter the law so that whatever sentence you get for 'serious offences' (child rapists and terrorists were quoted),  you will have to serve in full.  The reporter said that at the moment government figures show that if you commit a crime and get up to 4 years imprisonment, on average you only serve one third of that sentence, and if you get more that 4 years you serve on average only half.   

http://www.telegraph...terrorists.html

#5 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

FFS

I wouldn't know where to start on that one.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users