Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Brett Phillips

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Brett has signed a new deal

#2 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Is this official? If so then its very good timing, need to tie him down as he could have a storming world cup.

#3 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,177 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

yep confirmed excellant news as there was at least 1 super league club sniffing round
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#4 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 830 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Heard the same too, now the other Brett please!!

#5 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Great news!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#6 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Think we're lucky that Sellafield pays well but he was only ever going to resign for Town locally I reckon he will be even better next season great news
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#7 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,351 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

He's got an ideal frame for a flank forward and great natural talent . He had highs and dips in form probably due to injuries , and I think he'll be looking for a more consistent season next year . No limits to what we can expect from him , with another offseason , WC experience and natural development , should be looking to be in the top 5 second rowers in the league over the whole season . Like to see him get sharper and smarter service to hit holes , as he can be a try scoring and creative asset . Build your team round gems like the Phillips' s .

Edited by DavidM, 05 October 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#8 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 830 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

In the majority of games last season he was one The top performers for town, attack and defence great player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users