Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Well that's the last person I thought I'd see when I turned on Premier Sports this morning

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

Ricky Martin.. Wut!

It was quite good though with all the pyro and dancers etc.

Edited by YCKonstantine, 06 October 2013 - 08:10 AM.

It's time to park the camels.

#2 DiH68

DiH68
  • Coach
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

He's one of the mentors on the Aussie version of The Voice, which is on Channel 9, as was the Grand Final. They always get people on the Ch 9 talent shows to perform ... It's a bit of a sellout really. Eg, Geri Halliwell is on Australi's Got Talent, and she also performed on Grand Final Footy Show.
Although I agree, Ricky Martin was pretty good. He's touring in Aus at the moment too

#3 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

He's one of the mentors on the Aussie version of The Voice, which is on Channel 9, as was the Grand Final. They always get people on the Ch 9 talent shows to perform ... It's a bit of a sellout really. Eg, Geri Halliwell is on Australi's Got Talent, and she also performed on Grand Final Footy Show.
Although I agree, Ricky Martin was pretty good. He's touring in Aus at the moment too

Well that makes a bit more sense now you've said that, thanks for clearing it up.

It's time to park the camels.

#4 DiH68

DiH68
  • Coach
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

Ha! Yes I suppose it would seem a bit random otherwise. He's got a big profile over here in Aus at the moment, so it makes way more sense when you live here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users