League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Well that's the last person I thought I'd see when I turned on Premier Sports this morning

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

Ricky Martin.. Wut!

It was quite good though with all the pyro and dancers etc.

Edited by YCKonstantine, 06 October 2013 - 08:10 AM.

It's time to park the camels.

#2 DiH68

DiH68
  • Coach
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

He's one of the mentors on the Aussie version of The Voice, which is on Channel 9, as was the Grand Final. They always get people on the Ch 9 talent shows to perform ... It's a bit of a sellout really. Eg, Geri Halliwell is on Australi's Got Talent, and she also performed on Grand Final Footy Show.
Although I agree, Ricky Martin was pretty good. He's touring in Aus at the moment too

#3 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

He's one of the mentors on the Aussie version of The Voice, which is on Channel 9, as was the Grand Final. They always get people on the Ch 9 talent shows to perform ... It's a bit of a sellout really. Eg, Geri Halliwell is on Australi's Got Talent, and she also performed on Grand Final Footy Show.
Although I agree, Ricky Martin was pretty good. He's touring in Aus at the moment too

Well that makes a bit more sense now you've said that, thanks for clearing it up.

It's time to park the camels.

#4 DiH68

DiH68
  • Coach
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

Ha! Yes I suppose it would seem a bit random otherwise. He's got a big profile over here in Aus at the moment, so it makes way more sense when you live here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users