Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What next for Warrington?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

What next for Wire?

The same as the rest of the SL teams as they all step aside and make way for the resurgence of the mighty Hull FC.

Next year WILL be our year.

(I'm off for a lie down now.)

You need a doctor, not a lie down.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#42 ELBOWSEYE

ELBOWSEYE
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Very strong, you think Ben currie will be first choice?

Currie close to being in 1st 13 this year exstremely unlucky not to be in GF lineup

#43 archibald

archibald
  • Coach
  • 646 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Currie close to being in 1st 13 this year exstremely unlucky not to be in GF lineup

He'd not played for weeks.

#44 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,052 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

I assume Trent Waterhouse missed the game through injury?

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#45 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,883 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

You need a doctor, not a lie down.

You probably meant psychiatrist but couldn't spell it.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#46 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

You probably meant psychiatrist but couldn't spell it.

Psychiatrists are doctors, however I actually meant your GP. I hoped they'd refer you for a lobotomy if you explained your condition.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#47 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,700 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Wire will be fine.Of course considering there are only say 5 clubs capable of winning SL

but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#48 Bulliac

Bulliac
  • Coach
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

I assume Trent Waterhouse missed the game through injury?

Just not picked according to Sky.

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.co...s/31337109@N03/

#49 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Psychiatrists are doctors, however I actually meant your GP. I hoped they'd refer you for a lobotomy if you explained your condition.

Is this a crossed Wires thread?

#50 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

I know it's not Wire's fault that they always seem to be favourites for pretty much every competition/game they play in these days, and it seems odd to think that Wigan were unfancied not just in the final but the preceding games (and indeed unfancied on TRL land before the CC Final). My favourite gap between prediction and reality was in the annual Open Rugby (sorry, can never remember what it's called - RL World possibly?) predictions. Highlighting the "stellar" signings of Seu Seu, Moran, Vaealiki - snapped up ahead of Saints, who has to content themselves with Lyon - and Davico (sp?), they signed off with something like "... with class like this, this could be Wigan's year." It was indeed our year, but not in the sense they met.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users