Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Leatherbarrow announced

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

http://www.batleybul...ns-up-with-dogs

#2 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

In the couple of games I have seen him in he looks OK. Will be interesting how he gels with the current squad and the other newbies when they are announced

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#3 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Can only assume that John Kear targeted him early in the season, as he's been signed up for some time. I trust his judgement. Andy Jordan (the coach) was absolutely raving about him a week last Sunday evening, so the signs are good.

Posted Image

#4 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

I didn't see that one coming
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#5 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Shaun wane liked this kid but had matty smith,sam powell and ryan hampshire in front of him at wigan so he chose to move on and kear has seen the protental in him and has chose to sign him

#6 mountieman21

mountieman21
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

Standing next to 2 Keighley fans at the LSV they told me we had signed their worst player.

I told them we had signed Dewsburys worst player and he has just signed on for Featherstone.

Good coaching can make a hell of a difference.Trust in Kear!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users