Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Leatherbarrow announced

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

http://www.batleybul...ns-up-with-dogs

#2 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Non-Dewsbury
  • 3,082 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

In the couple of games I have seen him in he looks OK. Will be interesting how he gels with the current squad and the other newbies when they are announced

THIS IS WHAT CENSORSHIP LOOKS LIKE!!

Favorite film - "Silenced by the Lambs"

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#3 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Can only assume that John Kear targeted him early in the season, as he's been signed up for some time. I trust his judgement. Andy Jordan (the coach) was absolutely raving about him a week last Sunday evening, so the signs are good.

Posted Image

#4 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

I didn't see that one coming
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#5 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 764 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Shaun wane liked this kid but had matty smith,sam powell and ryan hampshire in front of him at wigan so he chose to move on and kear has seen the protental in him and has chose to sign him

#6 mountieman21

mountieman21
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

Standing next to 2 Keighley fans at the LSV they told me we had signed their worst player.

I told them we had signed Dewsburys worst player and he has just signed on for Featherstone.

Good coaching can make a hell of a difference.Trust in Kear!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users