Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Australia World Cup Squad

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

The Australian World Cup squad has been announced.

http://www.theguardi...eague-world-cup

No real surprises.

#2 usain bolt

usain bolt
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

The Australian World Cup squad has been announced.

http://www.theguardi...eague-world-cup

No real surprises.

Don't know why you've bothered with this post. I posted something similar, a report from nrl.com highlighting that the Australian squad had been announced and that they looked strong in the centres. It's been removed for some reason?

#3 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Don't know why you've bothered with this post. I posted something similar, a report from nrl.com highlighting that the Australian squad had been announced and that they looked strong in the centres. It's been removed for some reason?

Probably because of the post by the site owners I hadn't seen before I put this one up!

#4 usain bolt

usain bolt
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Probably because of the post by the site owners I hadn't seen before I put this one up!

Yeah probably the case, the post I put up was prior to theirs. There was no apparent reason in my eyes for it to be removed.

#5 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Yeah probably the case, the post I put up was prior to theirs. There was no apparent reason in my eyes for it to be removed.

Did the same to me when I posted that Terry Materson was the new USA coach before they did.

It's time to park the camels.

#6 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

This thread is flying under the radar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users