Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What a joke

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GLENNGARY

GLENNGARY
  • Coach
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

A friend of mine who used to be a staunch lions fan got into a conversation with a man on Bolton market last Friday.The man said he was a Wigan fan and was going to Old Trafford at the weekend.My friend said he came from Swinton. The man replied, SWINTON USED TO HAVE A TEAM DIDN'T THEY?.So much for the promoting of the lions.Weget nothing in the M.E.N. WE get nothing in the so called Salford Advertiser. Our place having been taken over by a very Salford team, namely Sale Sharks. There is nothing in the League Express,no promoting in our schools as far as I can see, nothing on the website, nothing coming out of the club to inform us what is happening with the club, maybe the Wigan man was right, maybe we don't excist,only in our dreams.What a way to run a successful business,WHAT A JOKE!

#2 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 885 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

"We're not really here"!!!!!!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#3 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 578 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

Glengarry, you know that we don't exist. You've dreamt us all up to be a part of your dream world of Swinton RLFC.....in fact you've dreamt me up to write this post now. There's only you in the world!......but why did you dream up the Pinks as well???
PS: can we have a new stadium in tomorrow night's dream please?

#4 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

A friend of mine who used to be a staunch lions fan got into a conversation with a man on Bolton market last Friday.The man said he was a Wigan fan and was going to Old Trafford at the weekend.My friend said he came from Swinton. The man replied, SWINTON USED TO HAVE A TEAM DIDN'T THEY?.So much for the promoting of the lions.Weget nothing in the M.E.N. WE get nothing in the so called Salford Advertiser. Our place having been taken over by a very Salford team, namely Sale Sharks. There is nothing in the League Express,no promoting in our schools as far as I can see, nothing on the website, nothing coming out of the club to inform us what is happening with the club, maybe the Wigan man was right, maybe we don't excist,only in our dreams.What a way to run a successful business,WHAT A JOKE!

How very true it's sad to say.

:shout:

#5 eddrudd

eddrudd
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

pie eaters know nowt about rugby they have money and can buy success

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users