• 3,912 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

http://www.batleybul...olson-checks-in

#2 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Good luck to 'Ant' over there at Batley. Unfortunately, his chances at Leigh were restricted by being behind Beswick and Penkywicz, in the pecking order. A very good prospect, who I think you guys will like.

#3 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 204 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

very good player....and good kid

What are the latest scoops from your extensive inside knowledge Mr Agent?

#4 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

well you know about chandler I guess...... maybe a player from Featherstone but that's a 2 horse race. I think that's about all for your lot.....and relying more on DR next season. There was talk of Walton & Johnson back on DR, but not sure since Mr Aston started questioning DR from more than one club, that is now likely to happen, and also one or both may break into the Salford side.

Knowledge is power, eh?

#5 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 560 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

well you know about chandler I guess...... maybe a player from Featherstone but that's a 2 horse race. I think that's about all for your lot.....and relying more on DR next season. There was talk of Walton & Johnson back on DR, but not sure since Mr Aston started questioning DR from more than one club, that is now likely to happen, and also one or both may break into the Salford side.

Sam Scott from York?
"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#6 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

well you know about chandler I guess...... maybe a player from Featherstone but that's a 2 horse race. I think that's about all for your lot.....and relying more on DR next season. There was talk of Walton & Johnson back on DR, but not sure since Mr Aston started questioning DR from more than one club, that is now likely to happen, and also one or both may break into the Salford side.

I asked my cat what he knew and he had a similar level of knowledge on the subject :bye:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users