TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Meeting with the Directors

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tuutaisrambo

tuutaisrambo
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

Did anyone go last night who could post any highlights of what was said?

Obviously we've got a new sponsor and another 4 players but was there any other news of note?

What's the new kit look like?

cheers

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

#2 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

I guess no one went then.
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

I guess no one went then.

Or more indicative of the numbers still using thus forum as opposed to how many now choose to use Facebook?
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

I think I worked that out Robin. I don't seem to be able to get any info from Facebook I'm crapola.

#5 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Didn't go, but from what I've been told it was confirming the signing of the 4 Batley players, Engy going to Warrington and just the other stuff what as been sent out on newsletters and Facebook, which we knew about already

Edited by Maureen T-k, 10 October 2013 - 12:35 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#6 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Just been announced on Facebook that we've signed Jamal Chisholm from Leeds Rhinos on a 2 year deal
Im Fev and im proud

#7 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

I think I worked that out Robin. I don't seem to be able to get any info from Facebook I'm crapola.

I don't think so. Nothing there for you to read. I desperately wanted to go but there is a problem with night driving at the moment. Perhaps we ought to have a momnthly forum where we could askthe directors any questions we might have.

#8 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

I don't think so. Nothing there for you to read. I desperately wanted to go but there is a problem with night driving at the moment. Perhaps we ought to have a momnthly forum where we could askthe directors any questions we might have.

The forums were held on a regular basis until the last few weeks
Im Fev and im proud

#9 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

I don't think so. Nothing there for you to read..

How on earth do you arrive at that conclusion? Yesterday I read the announcements and many more responses to the arrival of the batley quartet, jamel chisholm and the departure of Anthony England. Comments on the meeting with the directors and much speculation on other signings as well as interaction on all things fev and the wider rl community.
Its not everyone's cup of tea, that I accept but to say there's nothing to read is wholly inaccurate.

Edited by Robin Evans, 11 October 2013 - 05:46 PM.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#10 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

The proposed restructure document is on the RFL web site I will try to post the link here.
http://www.therfl.co...w-documentation

I can't see London having very long in the world.

#11 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

How on earth do you arrive at that conclusion? Yesterday I read the announcements and many more responses to the arrival of the batley quartet, jamel chisholm and the departure of Anthony England. Comments on the meeting with the directors and much speculation on other signings as well as interaction on all things fev and the wider rl community.
Its not everyone's cup of tea, that I accept but to say there's nothing to read is wholly inaccurate.

MY APOLOGIES. I ASSUMED HE HAD READ THE 'OFFICIAL FACEBOOK', THAT'S WHY HE COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users