Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

new players...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Spencer no great loss. I would love to see returns for Nixon Pugh Gordon Larkin!

Posted Image

#22 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

I believe a quality fullback is a must  and carter fits the bill so fingers crossed on that one , also  I'm guessing money will be tight so local lad will make up the bulk of our signings 

#23 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Spencer no great loss. I would love to see returns for Nixon Pugh Gordon Larkin!

He was starting to hit form back end of the season but I think he was injuried too much

#24 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

He was starting to hit form back end of the season but I think he was injuried too much

Thats what I was getting at. Missed too many games.

Posted Image

#25 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

would love to see Harrison back in the centre with Nico outside him...Nico played today and you can see the class. :drinks:  

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#26 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 840 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

I would be gutted to see carter in a barrow shirt but if that's what he wants, he was out and in the back end of the season and wasn't himself but he is someone I think a championship team needs at full back, Sean briscoe signing didn't help things ha

#27 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

would love to see Harrison back in the centre with Nico outside him...Nico played today and you can see the class. :drinks:

Who did he play for Mike? Great news if he's back into rugby again! Would be great to see him back in a Barrow shirt !

Posted Image

#28 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

Dalton..they won 84-14 (I think)

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#29 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 880 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Who did he play for Mike? Great news if he's back into rugby again! Would be great to see him back in a Barrow shirt !

The rumours going round last season was that he packed in for work reasons. Obviously not if hes playing again. It would be great to see him back. And Twiggy.

FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#30 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

According to the Mail he wants a front rower, a playmaker and a centre. There is no mention of a full back which I think is a priority.
With only 8 players signed on we need a major influx and I'm worried that players of the right calibre will be hard to find.
All the known quantity players have been snapped up and contracted.
Worrying times.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#31 pennington

pennington
  • Coach
  • 180 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Maybe the fullback role is already lined up, but think we still need to get a move on signing players. But there is no need to start worrying.

#32 demo

demo
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Maybe the fullback role is already lined up, but think we still need to get a move on signing players. But there is no need to start worrying.

it may already be lined up? recently back from a good season in australia, prolific points scorer at championship levels, and an overall decent player. just an hunch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users