Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

SAMIR TAHRAOUI

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

Linked with a move to North Wales Crusaders according to today's League Express.

#2 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Think he came from South Wales scorpions when we got him
We need to keep him
Great player

#3 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Get a grip Mr Kidd before it's too late!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#4 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Looks like North Wales have a bit of cash to splash! Also linked with our former player Lee Paterson at Halifax

#5 GLENNGARY

GLENNGARY
  • Coach
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Just been announced that Ian Mort as signed for Barrow. Samir Tahraoui looking like he's going. Sarsfield gone, nothing coming from the club as to where we are playing next year. No news on the coach.We must be the only club with no players signed up for the coming season. I am now beginning to fear the worst and I am now concerned that the Kidds have had enough and we are about to fold. this isn,t something iv'e heard just a gut feeling i'm starting to get. But why the silence? surely it's in the interests of the club to give the fans some imformation on whats going on. i'm getting to the point now where after 64 years of loyalty to the club I have had enough.

#6 Furryenzo

Furryenzo
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Im also getting a similar feeling. I feel like the Kidds are waiting on a potential investor/sponsor and if its doesn't materialise then we are going to fold. The silence doesnt make sense, especially seen as 2 weeks ago as meant to be a 'big week' for the club, and then nothing happened. 

Im only smiling because `no-one`'s found the bodies yet.

#7 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

I seem to recall it being the same last year!

#8 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Cant see Watto signing on as coach if the Kidds are packing it up!
Every year is the same confusing mess. More likely they are waiting to see who we can get from Warrington before splashing out on contracts!

#9 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 580 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

....and perhaps trying something novel like letting the new coach choose some players! Good luck Watto.

#10 wayne_r

wayne_r
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

As has been said before many times - the management at the club does not see the value in good communication and sadly this will not change, so yes same old same old, rumours abound - news of players comes via reports in League Express or via other clubs websites, all in all its a poor situation...............but nothing I can do about it  :(

#11 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

....and perhaps trying something novel like letting the new coach choose some players! Good luck Watto.

I like the idea.... but then we cannot blame the Kidds! ;)

(Ps - makes a change from blaming the parents)

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#12 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Strother Martin's character (The Captain) in the classic film 'Cool Hand Luke' could sum it all up with his memorable line... 

"What we've got here is failure to communicate

:onthequiet:

#13 lionsfanusa

lionsfanusa
  • Coach
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

As has been said before many times - the management at the club does not see the value in good communication and sadly this will not change, so yes same old same old, rumours abound - news of players comes via reports in League Express or via other clubs websites, all in all its a poor situation...............but nothing I can do about it  :(

It won't make you feel any better but we have the same thing here with our billionaire owner of the Patriots. Our coach is regarded as the most uncommunicative in the league. We hear of player moves and injuries on sports news before the club says anything.
So what's new?
Posted Image

#14 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 557 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Linked with a move to North Wales Crusaders according to today's League Express.

is that the big lad with pony tail ?? if so i believe he could be haven bound

#15 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 583 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Geoff with respect if we had a billionaire owner at Swinton I'd be less inclined to worry about communication lines!

#16 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

So I've looked on the Cru forum and there Facebook pages, no mention of Samir going.
Fact or fiction?

#17 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Its a mystery

Edited by mark richardson, 20 October 2013 - 07:16 AM.

#18 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

Perhaps we could ask Scooby, Shaggy and the gang to investigate the whole thing............

#19 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 557 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

Haven bound

#20 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

Perhaps we could ask Scooby, Shaggy and the gang to investigate the whole thing............

If it wasn't for those pesky kids....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users