Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Question for the Moderators

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Where have the pinned topics gone from the top of the ''previous'' board. Eg. BISSA, John Miller, Andrew Grailey plus  others??

Can they be re-instated please.??

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#2 phildog

phildog
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

ColinB, as you know re-launch of site was delayed, am new moderator for Batley, will take it up with John Drake and post reply.

#3 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 907 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

ColinB, as you know re-launch of site was delayed, am new moderator for Batley, will take it up with John Drake and post reply.

Many thanks for the reply, yes , we are awaiting re-launch of the website but the forum is still functioning so can't see why pinned topics have been removed, so I await the answer with interest.

Edited by colinb, 16 October 2013 - 09:01 AM.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#4 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

The topics are still there Colin, just not "pinned" anymore, if you select a different preference from the blue bar, ie by date then they show up, just a glitch when the attempted forum relaunch was made,nothing sinister mate.

Edited by Gary Coyle, 16 October 2013 - 07:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users