Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Lee Paterson

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 seanfax

seanfax
  • Players
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

lee paterson is a bulldog after his release from fax

#2 Terry Chimes

Terry Chimes
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

How does that make you feel?

#3 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Good signing, solid and can kick goals.

Welcome aboard Lee
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#4 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 961 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

that will do fine. :bb:

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

OK proven player if confirmed but doesnt over excite me but will see how he performs going forward and as BTJ says he is a decent kicker

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#6 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

A solid and reliable custodian who'll do a very good job for us. Not many centre options around in terms of potential signings. Undoubtedly better than Maun, and much better defensively than Walton, who had a habit of leaving his winger horribly exposed. Capable of covering wing and full-back too, and a quality goal kicker to boot. No-brainer for me.

Edited by TheTerminator, 15 October 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Does anyone have his stats for fax this year?

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#8 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

24 apps, 9 tries, 24 goals.

Posted Image

#9 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

better than Walton and Maun ? wow...........great goal kicker agreed.

Please re-read before jumping in feet first. I said a better 'defender' than Walton. While he was great going forward, he cost us quite a few tries by leaving his wingman isolated. Definitely a better all-round player at this stage of his career than Danny Maun. I'll go with John Kear's judgement, thanks.

Edited by TheTerminator, 15 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Posted Image

#10 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

its not really about judgement its about who's left looking for a club and who also comes under budget

I'm sure that if John Kear felt Danny Maun could do a better job for us than any prospective signings, he'd have made more of an effort to keep him.

Posted Image

#11 Zuehb Zaki

Zuehb Zaki
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

I would have prefered Saxton who would have fitted in to the coaches game plan but since he is bound for Fax and Ben Black has raved over his qualities I imagine he will be an admirable choice. Big day tomorrow.

گر اور ہمیشہ کے لئے ہو جائے گا سے زیادہ طاقتور

#12 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

I would have prefered Saxton who would have fitted in to the coaches game plan but since he is bound for Fax and Ben Black has raved over his qualities I imagine he will be an admirable choice. Big day tomorrow.

Its now tomorrow. Whats so big about it?
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#13 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 938 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Asian ??? Eid ??? Christmas ??? Just guessing.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#14 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

Asian ??? Eid ??? Christmas ??? Just guessing.

I'm sure you know exactly who Mr Zaki is BTJ - and it's time he grew up and got a life.

#15 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 961 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

I'm sure you know exactly who Mr Zaki is BTJ - and it's time he grew up and got a life.

??whats the lad done wrong gor,

#16 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

He was on the Oldham forum slagging off Neil Roden, but in replying to a Batley poster he couldn't resist having a pop at "friends across the valley". A less trusting person than me might think it was Doc M or Ostrich in disguise - and if that's the case he would be posing as an Asian supporter to get a response from the less tolerant forum members, in which case he ought to be ashamed of himself - of course I could be completely wrong in which case I apologise to him.

#17 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 961 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

He was on the Oldham forum slagging off Neil Roden, but in replying to a Batley poster he couldn't resist having a pop at "friends across the valley". A less trusting person than me might think it was Doc M or Ostrich in disguise - and if that's the case he would be posing as an Asian supporter to get a response from the less tolerant forum members, in which case he ought to be ashamed of himself - of course I could be completely wrong in which case I apologise to him.

rightyho. dident see the oldham posts but if your right its well out of order.the asian lad we have is a nice lad and a great supporter of the dogs too,so if someone is pretending to be him its a bit naff for sure.

#18 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

Back to rugby perhaps lads!

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#19 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 686 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

Back to rugby perhaps lads!

quite correct 9' oller.....there must be religious forums somewhere for converting the ......hm........unconverted..... :angel: 

#20 Morleydog

Morleydog
  • Coach
  • 399 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

24 apps, 9 tries, 24 goals.

We had the dubious pleasure of watching him kick 12 goals from 12 in one game, not so long ago. Unfortunately it was against us in a 72-0 drubbing.

Always quite liked him. Pretty solid.