Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Make Over For The Bar

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

After the amateur game in November ( 17th..  Cumbria v Yorkshire. Under 19's and Open Age. ) we will be decorating the bar. This hasn't been done since the White Card Lads from BAE around 3 years ago. 

This kind of thing doesn't come cheap. We already have volunteers to do the work but anyone willing to help is much appreciated.

I know a lot of people already do so much for the club, but the position the club is in, with other things taking priortary, the bar has took a bit of a back burner at the moment.

We are looking for a Main Sponser and anyone who is willing donate something little towards the project.

The Main Sponser will get T-Shirts made up with their name on it, proudly worn behind the bar.

FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#2 goudie

goudie
  • Coach
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

After the amateur game in November ( 17th..  Cumbria v Yorkshire. Under 19's and Open Age. ) we will be decorating the bar. This hasn't been done since the White Card Lads from BAE around 3 years ago. 

This kind of thing doesn't come cheap. We already have volunteers to do the work but anyone willing to help is much appreciated.

I know a lot of people already do so much for the club, but the position the club is in, with other things taking priortary, the bar has took a bit of a back burner at the moment.

We are looking for a Main Sponser and anyone who is willing donate something little towards the project.

The Main Sponser will get T-Shirts made up with their name on it, proudly worn behind the bar.

.  Hiya Gazza,

Stick me down for £20 Knickers, It may perhaps buy a tin of paint or summert.!!!  ;) 

GOUDIE.

Edited by goudie, 16 October 2013 - 07:48 PM.

Posted Image

BARROW RAIDER's
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER's
NORTHERN RAIL CUP FINALIST's
CHAMPIONSHIP GRAND FINAL WINNER's

Stevo say's: I cant see anything but a win for Castleford!!!

#3 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,782 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Yeah let me know what you need mate.

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#4 Flying whinger

Flying whinger
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

SQEP retention lads from BAE if ya dont mind GAZ!!!

#5 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Cheers goudie lad. Mike ill see you when your back off your hols mate.
Yeah let me know what you need mate.

#6 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Cmon guys. After over 400 views and only 2 replies

Would anyone like to donate a tin of paint at least. If anyone wants to donate please contact me.

#7 gsyr52

gsyr52
  • Players
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

will donate £20 at the rugby shop next saturday

#8 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Much appreciated gsyr52

#9 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Just like to say thank you to G & T Sawyer for leaving £20 in the shop.

Also Bob has promised £20.

Also Tom Heighton brought 2 tins of paint.

Much appreciated everyone