Featherstone Rovers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

Really looking forward to the Featherstone game on New Years Day will be nice to see the improvements done to my old stomping ground with the new Stand.Hope the lads get really fit and go with a good mind set to show the fans they mean business with regards to winning championship 1.Any ideas as to who the other pre season games will be against and will there be a team from the warriors and old boys this year.
chappy

#2 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

Really looking forward to the Featherstone game on New Years Day will be nice to see the improvements done to my old stomping ground with the new Stand.Hope the lads get really fit and go with a good mind set to show the fans they mean business with regards to winning championship 1.Any ideas as to who the other pre season games will be against and will there be a team from the warriors and old boys this year.

doncaster will be 1 I think
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#3 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Rhinos in the Lazenby

#4 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

I would think the Amateur game will be one of the fixtures , but not heard owt yet.............

#5 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Its a Strange carry on when the 'pre season friendlies' Will be the ONLY games Hunslet will Lose this year .I predict a squad of Rich players and Good Luck to Each and Everone , may you play EVERY game .....And Reap the Rewards ....

#6 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Its a Strange carry on when the 'pre season friendlies' Will be the ONLY games Hunslet will Lose this year .I predict a squad of Rich players and Good Luck to Each and Everone , may you play EVERY game .....And Reap the Rewards ....

We can beat Fev.......Its not like theyre champions is it  ;)

#7 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

We can beat Fev.......Its not like theyre champions is it ;)

...GET REAL ! Dont take it out on the team , just because they have some "Gobby" fans ... They did much better than we did ...Sour Grapes ? ? ? ?

#8 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Why do they call pre season games friendlies

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Featherstone Rovers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users