Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Amateur Teams

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

Sat 19th Oct 2013....................2.30ko.............

NCL Div 1...........

Hunslet Warriors (3rd) v (10th) Millom.............last game of the season for the Warriors , win this one and their in the top flight (NCL Prem)...

Pennine Prem........

Hunslet Old Boys (2nd) v (3rd) Drighlington.................

Pennine Div 3.............

Wortley Dragons (9th) v (1st) Hunslet Old Boys A..........................

#2 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Good luck to warriors hope they do it

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Good luck to warriors hope they do it

Lets hope so , any news on the missed Dudley game , hope they don't drop Dudley

#4 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Lets hope so , any news on the missed Dudley game , hope they don't drop Dudley

Yeah unfortunately we will be in division 2 next season, the game is being played on the 25th, time to regroup and have a real dig next year! Hopefully meet the warriors again soon enough though, both real tight games this year that could have gone either way! you have (if you are a warrior ha ha) a good club in my opinion who come in for a lot of undeserved stick from a couple of other clubs

Edited by thepimp007, 18 October 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#5 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Yeah unfortunately we will be in division 2 next season, the game is being played on the 25th, time to regroup and have a real dig next year! Hopefully meet the warriors again soon enough though, both real tight games this year that could have gone either way! you have (if you are a warrior ha ha) a good club in my opinion who come in for a lot of undeserved stick from a couple of other clubs

I like to see all the Hunslet teams do well , but help out at the Old Boys , and since the Warriors play summer rugby , some players now cross over and play for both teams , which is good to see , the only problem with that is whats happened at Dudley with players leaving before the season as finished and playing for other teams , lets hope it works out for you..............

#6 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

I like to see all the Hunslet teams do well , but help out at the Old Boys , and since the Warriors play summer rugby , some players now cross over and play for both teams , which is good to see , the only problem with that is whats happened at Dudley with players leaving before the season as finished and playing for other teams , lets hope it works out for you..............

Thats it especially as we were going to be left in mid table made lads leave a bit earlier, thanks pal i hope it does too

#7 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Come on Warriors lets make it party time

#8 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hunslet Warriors 66 v 8 Millon ft :party: :drinks: :alcoholic: Promoted finished 2nd in the league..............

Hunslet Old Boys 19 v 12 Drighlington ft

Wortley Dragons 0 v 24 Hunslet Old Boys A ft

Edited by Blackbeard, 19 October 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#9 Penola

Penola
  • 608 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hunslet really is the heart of RL in Leeds

#10 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Well done Warriors, Gaz McClelland scored 5 tries I think which was nearly as impressive as the end of season streak round the pitch by a couple of the players

#11 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Well done Warriors, Gaz McClelland scored 5 tries I think which was nearly as impressive as the end of season streak round the pitch by a couple of the players

ONLY four actually. But with his goal kicks he came away with 38 points. Impressive or what. Well done Warriors.

#12 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

ONLY four actually. But with his goal kicks he came away with 38 points. Impressive or what. Well done Warriors.

Thanks, that many it was hard to keep score