Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Amateur Teams

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

Sat 19th Oct 2013....................2.30ko.............

NCL Div 1...........

Hunslet Warriors (3rd) v (10th) Millom.............last game of the season for the Warriors , win this one and their in the top flight (NCL Prem)...

Pennine Prem........

Hunslet Old Boys (2nd) v (3rd) Drighlington.................

Pennine Div 3.............

Wortley Dragons (9th) v (1st) Hunslet Old Boys A..........................

#2 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Good luck to warriors hope they do it

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Good luck to warriors hope they do it

Lets hope so , any news on the missed Dudley game , hope they don't drop Dudley

#4 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Lets hope so , any news on the missed Dudley game , hope they don't drop Dudley

Yeah unfortunately we will be in division 2 next season, the game is being played on the 25th, time to regroup and have a real dig next year! Hopefully meet the warriors again soon enough though, both real tight games this year that could have gone either way! you have (if you are a warrior ha ha) a good club in my opinion who come in for a lot of undeserved stick from a couple of other clubs

Edited by thepimp007, 18 October 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#5 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Yeah unfortunately we will be in division 2 next season, the game is being played on the 25th, time to regroup and have a real dig next year! Hopefully meet the warriors again soon enough though, both real tight games this year that could have gone either way! you have (if you are a warrior ha ha) a good club in my opinion who come in for a lot of undeserved stick from a couple of other clubs

I like to see all the Hunslet teams do well , but help out at the Old Boys , and since the Warriors play summer rugby , some players now cross over and play for both teams , which is good to see , the only problem with that is whats happened at Dudley with players leaving before the season as finished and playing for other teams , lets hope it works out for you..............

#6 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

I like to see all the Hunslet teams do well , but help out at the Old Boys , and since the Warriors play summer rugby , some players now cross over and play for both teams , which is good to see , the only problem with that is whats happened at Dudley with players leaving before the season as finished and playing for other teams , lets hope it works out for you..............

Thats it especially as we were going to be left in mid table made lads leave a bit earlier, thanks pal i hope it does too

#7 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Come on Warriors lets make it party time

#8 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hunslet Warriors 66 v 8 Millon ft :party: :drinks: :alcoholic: Promoted finished 2nd in the league..............

Hunslet Old Boys 19 v 12 Drighlington ft

Wortley Dragons 0 v 24 Hunslet Old Boys A ft

Edited by Blackbeard, 19 October 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#9 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hunslet really is the heart of RL in Leeds

#10 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Well done Warriors, Gaz McClelland scored 5 tries I think which was nearly as impressive as the end of season streak round the pitch by a couple of the players

#11 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Well done Warriors, Gaz McClelland scored 5 tries I think which was nearly as impressive as the end of season streak round the pitch by a couple of the players

ONLY four actually. But with his goal kicks he came away with 38 points. Impressive or what. Well done Warriors.

#12 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

ONLY four actually. But with his goal kicks he came away with 38 points. Impressive or what. Well done Warriors.

Thanks, that many it was hard to keep score

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users