TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

todays results

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Mayfield have hammered judes 88 6 away no wonder Dudley hill didn't fancy it

#2 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

that's 2 of the promoted sides beaten by 80+ points this season by Mayfield poor result at eccles has cost us

#3 flatfell

flatfell
  • Coach
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

Think thatto won the league by 1 point (goal difference )
If so well done

#4 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Yes very close over a season, would it have been on points scored to decide who came top

1. Good luck in the play offs

#5 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Mayfield have hammered judes 88 6 away no wonder Dudley hill didn't fancy it

You really are a (deleted)

Don't you start.

Edited by once a ref always a ref, 19 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.
Abuse

#6 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

You really are a (deleted)

Name me someone from Mayfield who isn't !

Edited by once a ref always a ref, 19 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.
Abuse in quote

#7 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Mayfield have their last home game this Thursday 7.30 ko. May I suggest thepimp007 and Ratty would like to attend and tell janan to his face just what you think of him and the club in itself. I have noticed that thepimp is allowed to call people just what he likes but as soon as janan says anything he gets a warning. As they say "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen"

#8 Artful Dogger

Artful Dogger
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

that's 2 of the promoted sides beaten by 80+ points this season by Mayfield poor result at eccles has cost us

yea so obviously both times u were playing weakend sides at least your reward for beating them by so much is another year in division 1 ;)

#9 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Mayfield have their last home game this Thursday 7.30 ko. May I suggest thepimp007 and Ratty would like to attend and tell janan to his face just what you think of him and the club in itself. I have noticed that thepimp is allowed to call people just what he likes but as soon as janan says anything he gets a warning. As they say "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen"

Look mate I haven't an issue with anyone at any club and I should have risen to the bait but I have never slagged anyone off or call them anything on here before then, I've had a warning myself an rightly so all my argument is that it's happened and carrying on having a pop when they don't realise the hard work that went into trying to get a side last week! We aren't the first and certainly won't be the last we've been in mayfields position winning games left right and centre and enjoyed the good days, for the sake I the hard working people at your club hope they don't ever have to go through what we went through as no club should have to

#10 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Look mate I haven't an issue with anyone at any club and I should have risen to the bait but I have never slagged anyone off or call them anything on here before then, I've had a warning myself an rightly so all my argument is that it's happened and carrying on having a pop when they don't realise the hard work that went into trying to get a side last week! We aren't the first and certainly won't be the last we've been in mayfields position winning games left right and centre and enjoyed the good days, for the sake I the hard working people at your club hope they don't ever have to go through what we went through as no club should have to

As I have stated before I feel sorry for BDH 's coaches and committie who I have no doubt tried very hard to get a team out knowing the consequences of a no show.
What it does display is a total lack of loyalty to the club from the absent players.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#11 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

How much did it cost you? - a few quid more than against other teams.

#12 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

it cost £300 for the coach travel from Rochdale to wigan my friend

#13 warrior2

warrior2
  • Coach
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

Factually you beat warriors by 64 points but never mind.
Every team has an off day or 2 but it's a 24 round season not 14

#14 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

well done credit were credits due

#15 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

As I have stated before I feel sorry for BDH 's coaches and committie who I have no doubt tried very hard to get a team out knowing the consequences of a no show.
What it does display is a total lack of loyalty to the club from the absent players.

That's the nail on the head seems to be less loyalty across the game not just our club to be fair

#16 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

Suppose that was judes first team aswell, how many did Mayfield have out this time, was that winger n back rower missing again. Anyway all the best for next season............ In div 1!

#17 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

no full squad to pick from apart from our 6 sam butt you enjoy next season as well

#18 Mr Smeaton

Mr Smeaton
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Jan, you have been boasting how you thrashed Wigan St. Judes, how many players did you have on the field (34)?. Because by all accounts according to the North West Counties Counties web site you failed to fulfill your fixture against Leigh East at home. What happened did the number 17 bus break down on route? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I await your reply.

#19 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Winter league my friend it's used as a social get together if there's players available who want to play then we will play if not who cares we play summer rugby 

#20 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I think Mr smeaton is trying to point out the irony in the fact that you berated BDH for not turning up but then pulled the same stunt yourselves a week later. But your reply to him says everything about why people dislike your club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users