- - - - -

Moderator comments

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 phildog

phildog
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Hope the question re; pinned topics has now been partly answered, with the re-appearance of a couple. I'm sure that Andrew Grailey will re-post team news as and when a clearer playing squad is assembled. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your comments on all subjects and the manner in which they are worded, thus saving any interference from the moderator!!  Banter is enjoyed as long as it remains so, and anyone is welcome from other clubs to join in and give feedback and news as it affects their club and ours. Good luck to all championship clubs in what is going to be a very, interesting, and probably stressful, 2014 campaign following the recent RL announcement!

#2 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,717 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Moderator on 143 posts?
Your merely cutting your teeth on the cutthroat domain that is the batley forum, only joking welcome and hope your realistic and tolerable

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#3 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

And has a sense of humour. ;)

#4 phildog

phildog
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Don't worry, I do have a sense of humour!! Re; my posts, am still allowed an opinion, and often will play devil's advocate but hope I always talk sense...!!! It's a great site, plenty of opinions flying around about umpteen different things, keep 'em coming, all shades and colours!!!

#5 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,717 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Don't worry, I do have a sense of humour!! Re; my posts, am still allowed an opinion, and often will play devil's advocate but hope I always talk sense...!!! It's a great site, plenty of opinions flying around about umpteen different things, keep 'em coming, all shades and colours!!!

even 50 shades of grey?

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#6 phildog

phildog
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Especially, 9' Oller!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users