TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

ben hellewell

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

one plus point after yesterdays match was seeing ben playing for scottland looks like he's put a bit of weight on and looked really sharp one of scottlands best players yesterday hope he is in JB plans for nest season

#2 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

How old is Ben? I get the impression he's still quite young and might have to bide his time like Greg Worthington did, if he's willing to wait for his opportunity. Do we know how he went on in his loan spell at Barrow? I've a feeling that quite a few might be going out on short term loans next year, judging by the size of the squad?

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,385 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

what position did he play yesterday ? I have a feeling he will be playing full back next season in place of hardman

tha wants to get that "feelin" looked at!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 The Grinder

The Grinder
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

what position did he play yesterday ? I have a feeling he will be playing full back next season in place of hardman

Mainly played centre, but started in the second row. Can't see Ben playing fullback.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

#5 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

yes, i don't know if it was the shirt, but Ben looked a big lad and i thought he was one of scotlands better players, along with Danny Addy.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users