Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

RLWC Merchandise Offers

This weekend only!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,150 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

I think this will run our after today, but the t-shirts and vests from some of the teams are down to £9.99 on this website (including the rather lovely PNG one):

https://www.superlea...pua-new-guinea/

These T'shirts are going for £25 on the official site.

#2 BJW

BJW
  • Coach
  • 403 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

All except England, France and Wales T shirts at same price on that site.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

#3 brooza

brooza
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

Offer still going! Not sure for how long

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#4 FaxMachine

FaxMachine
  • Coach
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy an Italy Replica shirt? I've looked all over but to no avail.

#5 thirteenthman

thirteenthman
  • Coach
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy an Italy Replica shirt? I've looked all over but to no avail.

http://www.sandgspor...rice=&maxprice=

Doesnt have the sponsor on in the image, but it is the official shirt.

#6 brooza

brooza
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

Just ordered myself Fiji and PNG tops and a Scotland one for my mate

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

#7 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,624 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Just ordered an Ireland and PNG. Bargain much cheapness.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#8 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

I want Usa replica's
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#9 jimmyv007

jimmyv007
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

hello does anyone know if you can purchase the new england shirt at the game on saturday?

#10 donny donny

donny donny
  • Coach
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I don't know for sure but I'd assume that they will. They sold the old shirt at the 2011 Four Nations double header at Wembley and seemed to flog a few so they'd be stupid not to.

#11 brooza

brooza
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

hello does anyone know if you can purchase the new england shirt at the game on saturday?

I'm fairly sure I read that the Italy shirt will be on sale, so I imagine the England one will be too!

#12 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 19,815 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

I think this will run our after today, but the t-shirts and vests from some of the teams are down to £9.99 on this website (including the rather lovely PNG one):

https://www.superlea...pua-new-guinea/

These T'shirts are going for £25 on the official site.

Thanks for the tip! Ordered a Kumul T-Shirt - just under £14 incl. p&p. It'll go nicely with my PNG scarf. :D 

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#13 Heritage XIII

Heritage XIII
  • Coach
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

Anyone at the opening ceremony notice how merchandise shops/stalls were doing? Was their much worn by people in the crowd. Noticed a lady wearing the RLWC cap in one of the pics when England scored their first try.

#14 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,150 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

There was a lovely event hoody for sale which i saw a few people wearing.

#15 philipw

philipw
  • Coach
  • 543 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

We didn't find any oth the England stuff, just the RLWC stuff

#16 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,196 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Anyone at the opening ceremony notice how merchandise shops/stalls were doing? Was their much worn by people in the crowd. Noticed a lady wearing the RLWC cap in one of the pics when England scored their first try.

A lot of fans came in their club colours which I never can understand!  I didn't buy any merchandise for financial reasons and so wore a red/white top combo to show where my loyalties lay (England/Wales)!  I did have an England flag, which I was surprised to find I was allowed to take into the stadium.

#17 RLX111

RLX111
  • Coach
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

Run out of stuff ?

#18 Gerri Monside

Gerri Monside
  • Coach
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

Plenty of people trying to buy from the stalls. Unfortunately the three that I tried had problems with the card machines, so I ended up only buying a couple of things. This annoyed quite a lot of people tbh.
There was plenty of choice though if you had enough cash on you.

It's an easy kick for the lad but, as we say in Rugby League, there's no easy kicks.

@IanLancaster65

#19 Odsal Outlaw

Odsal Outlaw
  • Coach
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Run out of stuff ?

The RLWC online site have run out of England WC shirts and I had my order cancelled this week, they said I could get one at the game, but tried three stalls and was eventually told they had sold out (this was still an hour before kick off). Only one stall had any proper replica kit and that was a Wales shirt.
Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League
Harry Jepson Winners 2008
RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008
East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008
Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005
RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

#20 brooza

brooza
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

I spoke to someone at one of the stalls (they had Wales and Italy replica shirts but no England)

He said they'd sold very little Australia merchandise, but plenty of Wales and England stuff, and a bit of Italy stuff (more than Australia!). He said they ran out of the England shirts very early doors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users