Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

More New Signings ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 S5 Ram

S5 Ram
  • Facebook
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Its all gone quiet on the recruitment front. Will there be any more signings?

Also i notice how there has not been any talent signed from local clubs for a while. We always signed some good players. Breths , bozzy,patch, tonks are a few i can think of. There must be some decent talent knocking about ?

#2 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

I think we're waiting until after the World Cup.

B)

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#3 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

With sl2 looking likr its not hsppening u might not get anymore quailty players . Could be a waiting game till the clubs ave this meeting.

#4 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

I think we're waiting until after the World Cup.

B)

Maybe we should be casting our net wider - Italy and the USA for example. :rolleyes:  Seriously though, if the restructuring of the league is in doubt, I could quite understand the chairman and shareholders now being reluctant to invest more money in the squad, even if the targeted players were given visas.

#5 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

Maybe we should be casting our net wider - Italy and the USA for example. :rolleyes:  Seriously though, if the restructuring of the league is in doubt, I could quite understand the chairman and shareholders now being reluctant to invest more money in the squad, even if the targeted players were given visas.

Absolutely right GOR. The club is almost in the dark as much as we are, otherwise they would be saying something, wouldn't they?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#6 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 372 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Thornhill have a good player at the moment. He is called James Craven.......oh yeah........

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users