TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Where has Rob Foxen gone ?

Swinton Oldham Ncl

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 marcuslovesrugby

marcuslovesrugby
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Just wondering if any Swinton fans know where rob is playing his rugby now , as I haven't heard nothing of him since he joined Oldham for a brief loan spell last year :) thought he might be playing Amateur rugby

#2 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

I see Rob now and again in the gym, he was struggling with his knee injury last I.spoke to him around June time.

#3 marcuslovesrugby

marcuslovesrugby
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Thanks marshy thought he was okay when he was at oldham :)

#4 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Rob was a devastating player when he caught the ball
Hes another top lad whos confidence was undermined by impatient fans and odd coaching decisions
He scored one of the best tries I've ever seen at Doncaster in 2011

#5 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

I always respect your opinion Mark, but I think the one thing you can't call Swinton fans is Impatient! The ones that are left deserve knighthoods mate.

#6 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Rumour in amateur circles is that Swinton could sign Caldon Bravo from Hunslet Warriors.

#7 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

I always respect your opinion Mark, but I think the one thing you can't call Swinton fans is Impatient! The ones that are left deserve knighthoods mate.

I'll pick up my medal at Buckingham palace then
Rob and Gavin Dodd scored loads of tries for us and often in spectacular fashion. One or two particularly picky fans used to find their other idiosyncrasies less attractive and enjoyed a good gloat at their every mistake. Its a common theme
Im sure at Eccles that you've seen many players who needed the carrot rather than the stick?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Swinton, Oldham, Ncl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users