RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

HELP WANTED!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

I need to know how to wash the Grand Final T-shirt, white with red sleeves, does it need to be washed with whites or colours?  I don't want to ruin it.

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#2 Anita Bath

Anita Bath
  • Coach
  • 492 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

you can now buy washing powder that lets you wash (effectively) in cold water - which both saves energy and avoids you having to worry about apartheid in your washing. Of course the Proctor and Gambles of this world extract some of your savings by charging more for their powder.

If you cannot get hold of any then wash as colour because thet protects (any) coloured item from running (in theory of course!).

Good luck!

#3 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for that, I'll pop it in my next coloureds wash when I do some lighter colours, say gray and have a look into some powder you suggest.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users