England rumours

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#1 Leighton10

Leighton10
  • Coach
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Jus read on twitter that mcnamara has sent gaz hock, james graham and zak hardacker home from camp. Not sure how true this rumour is but if true what slight chance we had of winnig the wc is now in tatters before its even started. hock and graham r two of r better players. Hope its jus a rumour and not true.

#2 saintspete83

saintspete83
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Iv just heard the same, really need graham and hock. can McNamara not send himself home too ?

#3 Leighton10

Leighton10
  • Coach
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Id rather send him home aswel. Im hearing tht its for something thts not tht bad but what tht something is i dont knw? Shame for it to happen a few days b4 the 1st game. And will b such bad press for the wc

#4 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Just heard on tweeter that McNamara has been sent home, odds dropped considerably on Sky Bet ;)

#5 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Don't forget McIllorum.

It's time to park the camels.

#6 Leighton10

Leighton10
  • Coach
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Sorry missed mclllorum off original post

#7 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,018 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Id rather send him home aswel. Im hearing tht its for something thts not tht bad but what tht something is i dont knw? Shame for it to happen a few days b4 the 1st game. And will b such bad press for the wc

In English perhaps!!!

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#8 ehbandit

ehbandit
  • Coach
  • 590 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

just heard the players mentioned sent home and mcbanana resigned? rumours eh

#9 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Dwarf throwing involving Burrows?

#10 welshmagpie

welshmagpie
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Let's hope none of this is true! (Maybe bar McBanana)

edit: A Welshman sticking up for the good of the English, what has become of me!

#11 hoff

hoff
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Really hope this is'nt true

#12 philipw

philipw
  • Coach
  • 545 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Well hardaker tweeted a pic of Ryan hall, in camp, about ten mins ago, so that bit is unlikely

#13 hoff

hoff
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Just seen zak slap down the rumours on twitter

#14 Simmo

Simmo
  • Banned
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

If it's true, I bet Hock gets the blame for it. However, when it comes to trouble, remember the supposed Leeds V Saints split in the camp a few years ago, Graham is never far from the centre of it.

#15 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 770 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Iv just heard the same, really need graham and hock. can McNamara not send himself home too ?

I've just heard that McNamara is totally hissed off with them. He booked a restaurant for a pre-tournament mid range pasta meal, they disagreed with his seating plan which kept changing making everyone uncomfortable. They looked like they had no appetite for the evening. Sinfield, who had initially struggled to find a place ti sit, stood up and said "calm down lads and let's do this for our fantastic and tactically brilliant coach" - the players mentioned kicked off saying "we've had ages preparing for this and we can't even get together and finish off an average Italian..."

#16 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 770 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Dwarf throwing involving Burrows?

I would trust him much less than the distance I could throw him....

#17 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,400 posts

I've just heard that McNamara is totally hissed off with them. He booked a restaurant for a pre-tournament mid range pasta meal, they disagreed with his seating plan which kept changing making everyone uncomfortable. They looked like they had no appetite for the evening. Sinfield, who had initially struggled to find a place ti sit, stood up and said "calm down lads and let's do this for our fantastic and tactically brilliant coach" - the players mentioned kicked off saying "we've had ages preparing for this and we can't even get together and finish off an average Italian..."

Actually lol'd.

It's time to park the camels.

#18 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,525 posts

:laugh:

#19 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Mods - permission to break the swear filter please.

#20 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

zak hardaker @zakhardaker1 11m

@HGVWolfie @kathrynstimpson rubbish rumours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users