Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Richard Moore released

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

are you talking about Danny???

Danny Dobson?!

#42 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Maybe it could have been personnel circumstances why he did not re sign, not everything is about Barry eaton I just wish people ask questions to the people in charge rather than guessing. SIMPLE

sorry lynne I wont do it again
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#43 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

Maybe it could have been personnel circumstances why he did not re sign, not everything is about Barry eaton I just wish people ask questions to the people in charge rather than guessing. SIMPLE

...I ve been Laughing mY Socks off , Can you picture the look on Sir Kevin (England Captain)'s face , when Barry turns up ."Now then Sir Kevin ," this is how we do it at Hunslet." Sir Kevin replys ..... "Hhmm but didnt YOU get them Relegated "…………p.s. Kevin and Barry are "fictional".... Just to say GOOD LUCK to England and the "English" Rangi Chase !!! Ha Ha !!! Another Classic......

Edited by HUNSLET72, 25 October 2013 - 08:23 AM.

#44 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,440 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

...I ve been Laughing mY Socks off , Can you picture the look on Sir Kevin (England Captain)'s face , when Barry turns up ."Now then Sir Kevin ," this is how we do it at Hunslet." Sir Kevin replys ..... "Hhmm but didnt YOU get them Relegated "…………p.s. Kevin and Barry are "fictional".... Just to say GOOD LUCK to England and the "English" Rangi Chase !!! Ha Ha !!! Another Classic......

Barry Eaton does coaching sessions with Leeds.

Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#45 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

Barry Eaton does coaching sessions with Leeds.

....oh .terry thou arte but a fool ! Because you CANT Use that club name on this thread... Hope KOL and Penola see this. And REPRIMAND you ...

#46 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,440 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

....oh .terry thou arte but a fool ! Because you CANT Use that club name on this thread... Hope KOL and Penola see this. And REPRIMAND you ...

Wrong again,you can mention Leeds,just not in a derogatory manner.

#47 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Wrong again,you can mention Leeds,just not in a derogatory manner.

....please see 'ckn' post opening the above thread. We All know who you think You are … 'terrywebbisgod' says it all really !!! Any post mentioning 'that' clubs name will be deleted 'ckn'. I await your unreserved Appology .....,

#48 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,440 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

....please see 'ckn' post opening the above thread. We All know who you think You are … 'terrywebbisgod' says it all really !!! Any post mentioning 'that' clubs name will be deleted 'ckn'. I await your unreserved Appology .....,

So who do I think I am,please tell me ,oh great and wise one.Considering this thread is about  a player released by the Leeds club,I would have thought the club came could be mentioned.Next.

#49 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

Yes I am there is so many rumours and speculation on here just ask someone at the club. They are approachable people and will give y honest answers. Anyway role on next season I don't care what people say we will win every match next year with squad we have got.

#50 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Macca u better not? I don't have a E on my name either.