Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Eng v Ire tickets ( non arrival)

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#21 amh

amh
  • 11,083 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

I'm also affected, as mentioned elsewhere

I'm doing my best to keep calm as it upsets Just Browny if I don't

I shall wait until 5 days prior, hoping I can come on here, and elsewhere, and announce they have arrived prior to that of course 

Then, I might have to have a rant...sorry JB

(maybe they are holding mine back and will deliver them personally with a signed England shirt?)

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#22 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,624 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

I would ring them tomorrow mags and take your chances with JB. Pretty certain that mine wouldn't have been sent out if I hadn't rung up. (Not that I actually have them yet). ... :unsure:

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#23 amh

amh
  • 11,083 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

I would ring them tomorrow mags and take your chances with JB. Pretty certain that mine wouldn't have been sent out if I hadn't rung up. (Not that I actually have them yet). ... :unsure:

I have rang...daily...I just can't get through....leaving it now until 5 days prior

Edited by amh, 23 October 2013 - 06:03 PM.

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#24 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

I received mine about a week and a half ago

Oh, and I have 1 for sale if anyone is interested, genuine reason.

#25 MidlandsRugbyLeague

MidlandsRugbyLeague
  • Coach
  • 966 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Has anyone on here actually received tickets for this match???

Yes!

#26 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,624 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Got mine a couple of weeks back. You guys can rant as much as you like on this thread, it was hijacking the other one that narked me off a bit.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#27 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Yes, within 7 days of booking them

#28 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,676 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

I've just emailed them, ( and I hope Nigel Wood -  took a punt at an email address or two for him -  expressing disquiet, posting a link to this topic and asking for it to be sorted.

#29 brooza

brooza
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

I have 2 tickets that arrived a while ago. I think that's the number that I ordered!

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#30 bulldogforlife

bulldogforlife
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Got my 3 today!! Stay calm people they R on their way.

#31 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,676 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

I've just emailed them, ( and I hope Nigel Wood -  took a punt at an email address or two for him -  expressing disquiet, posting a link to this topic and asking for it to be sorted.

I've already had a response via NIgel Wood's PA to my e-mail that included a link to this thread and mentiosn that the problem applies to a number of us.

I get the impression that they are  in the office right now, still working on the ticketing. More info when I have it.

#32 jannerboyuk

jannerboyuk
  • Coach
  • 4,844 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Love it - something not working must be Nigel wood, all the good stuff must be the sainted Sally Bolton! :)
PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugb...-wales-for-2013
Predictions for the future -
Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG
Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT
Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG
Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/
http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!
http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

#33 wandle1

wandle1
  • Facebook
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

i ordered tickets to this Sunday's match as part of a package (Exiles) however still not received them ~Been on the phone for 3 days trying to get through on option 2 however keep getting cut off as they say "no one is available to take your call please try later"

These 2 tickets are for my son in law as a present

Does anyone have any ideas what to do ??

Wandle1

#34 brooza

brooza
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

i ordered tickets to this Sunday's match as part of a package (Exiles) however still not received them ~Been on the phone for 3 days trying to get through on option 2 however keep getting cut off as they say "no one is available to take your call please try later"

These 2 tickets are for my son in law as a present

Does anyone have any ideas what to do ??

Wandle1

Relax and don't worry until next week if you've still not got them by then. I just got the last of my tickets today, and they're the ones I ordered in January! I actually received tickets I added to the order for the same match several weeks ago

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

#35 Andy T

Andy T
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hi all, normally read posts on here as a guest but have created account to add to your comments on this.

After several failed attempts to call various advertised phone numbers to chase up the tickets i ordered for eng vs ire, I just sent an email

by replying to my emailed ticket confirmation.

I was told that a small number of the tickets had been misprinted and these hadnt physically printed, they have now resolved the misprints and are sending my tickets first class immediately.

My point is, if i hadnt chased up would these tickets have actually been sent with the urgency? I would urge anyone with concern to maybe try the way i did. End of the day money has already been spent on these tickets.

Having said that, looking forward to the one live game i am going to and following England via the bbc for the rest of it.

#36 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,676 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Love it - something not working must be Nigel wood, all the good stuff must be the sainted Sally Bolton! :)

who is blaming Nigel Wood? where did that come from?

#37 brooza

brooza
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

who is blaming Nigel Wood? where did that come from?

Just a bit of confusion around the tactic of contacting the director of a company to get a problem solved.

Just like when I emailed Steve Ballmer about a problem with my xbox :D

#38 wandle1

wandle1
  • Facebook
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Relax and don't worry until next week if you've still not got them by then. I just got the last of my tickets today, and they're the ones I ordered in January! I actually received tickets I added to the order for the same match several weeks ago

Many thanks for your response however the tickets are for this coming Sunday Samoa V New Zealand

#39 brooza

brooza
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Many thanks for your response however the tickets are for this coming Sunday Samoa V New Zealand

Ah sorry, I thought it was for the England/Ireland match.

For ticket related queries, questions and issues please e-mail tickets@rlwc2013.com.

According to this page: https://www.eticketi...pages/faqs.aspx the last of the tickets for that match were posted on Tuesday, so they should hopefully come through today. I would email them at the above address though

#40 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,624 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hi all, normally read posts on here as a guest but have created account to add to your comments on this.
After several failed attempts to call various advertised phone numbers to chase up the tickets i ordered for eng vs ire, I just sent an email
by replying to my emailed ticket confirmation.
I was told that a small number of the tickets had been misprinted and these hadnt physically printed, they have now resolved the misprints and are sending my tickets first class immediately.
My point is, if i hadnt chased up would these tickets have actually been sent with the urgency? I would urge anyone with concern to maybe try the way i did. End of the day money has already been spent on these tickets.
Having said that, looking forward to the one live game i am going to and following England via the bbc for the rest of it.

I managed to speak to someone on the phone and while the girl was very helpful and all that, I got the distinct impression that they would not have been sent out had I not rung them.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users