Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Eng v Ire tickets ( non arrival)

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 BULLETT

BULLETT
  • Coach
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Can some one tell me the best options for air travel from the NW to Limerick . many thanks

#62 Spidey

Spidey
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Can some one tell me the best options for air travel from the NW to Limerick . many thanks

We're going Fri-Sun, Liverpool-Shannon with Ryanair

#63 jannerboyuk

jannerboyuk
  • Coach
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Saying at Cwm Hed near Newport/ Caerphilly and off to Cardiff Sat AM.

scousers colony that place I hear "Cwm hed, soft lad!"
PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugb...-wales-for-2013
Predictions for the future -
Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG
Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT
Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG
Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/
http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!
http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

#64 brooza

brooza
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Post just been, and there here! :D

At last, only ordered them in June. <_<

I ordered tickets for the Final in January and they arrived a couple of days ago, whereas two that I added in July came several weeks ago!

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#65 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,853 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

scousers colony that place I hear "Cwm hed, soft lad!"

Superb site on edge of lake. Great views, sunny with showers. .........and its tomorrow!!!!! Yes !!!!!

#66 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,853 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Back home mid afternoon Sunday after an early start prompted by end-of-world weather forecast. Don't want the caravan to blow over.   Tickets for Saturday have arrived!!!!

#67 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,640 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

[quote name="Les Ironcats" post="2814392" timestamp="1382516917"]

Ordered tickets for this game on the 19th of July, in with a batch of other games. All the other tickets arrived in good time but still no sign of the Eng Ireland tickets. Virtually impossible to get through to the Customer Care option 2 number, been trying continuously since last Monday. Is anybody else in this position, or has anybody managed to get any sort of reassurances from the RFL ?[/
quote]
I am in USA and booked tickets for games @Headingley on 8th and 15th and was told to collect them at the ground.to my surprise yesterday I received a brochure which I almost discarded until I discovered it contained a ticket the game on 15,but not the one on the 8th nov.I must call them tomorrow
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#68 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,853 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

See post #42 above.

#69 Les Ironcats

Les Ironcats
  • Coach
  • 426 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

good choice, lovely place train about 20 mins from city centre, taffs well rfc seem to be very league friendly as well

My friend's house overlooks the rugby pitch. Nice little village, CAMRA award winning pub, Fagins, good ales and food. All considered, splendid weekend. My Welsh friends, open minded Union fans enjoyed both games, asking if there will be more games in Cardiff. Had sadly to tell them I think that is unlikely in the near future

#70 High Peak Rhino

High Peak Rhino
  • 3,241 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Still no tickets for Eng v Ire rang and got through to ticket enquiries very quickly. Hopefully sorted now...

#71 Intake Don

Intake Don
  • Facebook
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

I still havn't recieved mine yet ordered them on 21st July : (

#72 High Peak Rhino

High Peak Rhino
  • 3,241 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

I still havn't recieved mine yet ordered them on 21st July : (

That is the same day I ordered mine. If you ring the ticketline with your booking reference then I'm sure you'll get sorted out.

#73 Jamie101

Jamie101
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

I ordered mine on 22nd July and the first i heard 'officially' anything at all is by reading this forum chain - hence the sgin up (Hello everyone!)

Still not had my tickets either and have not been able to get through at all by phone or email every single time i have tried. People have mentioned about calling ticketmaster - does anyone have a number for them? I have not been able to get anywhere calling the number the rlwc website gives.

Tickets are AWOL! They only flaming well have to get to Leeds as well - i am not on the other side of the world!

#74 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,853 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Repeating my post #42  Look back to see it in full.

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

This just in from the Ticketing Manager Rugby League World Cup 2013 - worth pinning, mod?

Any emails sent to tickets@rlwc2013.com with the subject referencing England v Ireland or Game 9 will be dealt with by a designated team who will get their tickets out as quickly as possible. 

Kind Regards

#75 Jamie101

Jamie101
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I have emailed that address 3 times already, each time with 'England v Ireland - Game 9' as the subject and had no reply to any of them. First time i emailed about it was 3 weeks ago!

Can only try again. Can complain in due course, having had a refund / the mythical tickets show up...

#76 THE RED ROOSTER

THE RED ROOSTER
  • Coach
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

If you are one of those who got the double ticket offer for England v Italy and the Scotland v USA game at Salford City stadium like me and wondering where your ticket is, I telephoned thye RFL today and once I got through after a delay was told these should have gone out in September.  They are being reprinted and if not received 3 days before the game I should call the RFL again. As I am in Kent and the game In Salford I hpoe they have a carrier pidgeon...

Not knocking the RFL ticket office who are normally very helpfull to me personally knowing the distance I travel to matches but I am thinking that the multiplicity of cheap tickets and combos on offer has taxed the RFL ticket office and Ticket Master leading to some vexed conversations between ticket office staff and fans

Sorry to puncture the bubble of positivity with the truth.

I am an oil trader and successful at that but, but marketing, finance, business management, human resources etc are not my strengths

David Hughes to Ian Lenagan Page 134 - A Pastel Revolution - Fletcher and Gordas - 2006

Being an outsider, it is easiest to see what is wrong with the sport. It's a fantastic sport that has been undersold and under-marketed  because people who run it probably want to keep it the way it is

Dr Marwan Koukash to Joanthan Lieu. Sunday Telegraph 9th March 2014

#77 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,853 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

I have emailed that address 3 times already, each time with 'England v Ireland - Game 9' as the subject and had no reply to any of them. First time i emailed about it was 3 weeks ago!

Can only try again. Can complain in due course, having had a refund / the mythical tickets show up...

I've sent  you a PM.

#78 Jamie101

Jamie101
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

It seems to be an issue clearly with tickets around 21st / 22nd as that is when i ordered mine too.

I don't begrudge them being snowed under, it is just they could have sorted this before the tournament started and they wouldn't be quite as snowed under now. Maybe that is just me being a bit dull and sensible...

#79 High Peak Rhino

High Peak Rhino
  • 3,241 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

I think they genuinely don't know which tickets haven't been printed and are just waiting for contact from people missing tickets. What's annoying is that they have known about this for a while but made no helpful announcements. It could get messy at the ticket office on Saturday.

#80 Jamie101

Jamie101
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

I have friends coming to the game from a bit away and don't think i should join a queue of thousands of people on the day to try and get in - it's not fair on those travelling from elsewhere.

I live not too far from Headingley stadium; one of the emails i sent said i can go there to get them if needs be; be quickest way to get it sorted.

I'm being a bit sad and keeping a tally chart of calls made. Going to give it until later this morning and then persue other avenues...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users