Eng v Ire tickets ( non arrival)

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Jamie101

Jamie101
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

I see that the ticket office address they give on the website is just a few miles away from me along the road. I wonder if i go in person what might happen..?!

#82 Jamie101

Jamie101
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

Finally - can stop the tally chart!

67 attempted calls and 3 emails - finally got through and sorted within about 40 seconds of talking to somebody. I should go and get a lottery ticket while my luck is in!

High Peak Rhino - i know what you mean now. Straight away after i said i did not have the tickets was told about the printing error and that this was most likely why. Now, i have been posting on here for 24 hours and i have already identifed a pattern of it being tickets ordered on July 21 / 22 that there has been an issue with. They could have just sent an email to everyone who ordered then weeks ago when this problem was flagged up - then people could get through in less than 50 goes.

Hey ho. Hopefully i won't have to be in the massive queue on Saturday morning any more at least. This is good, as my football team are playing the lunchtime game on sky; can maybe catch some of them getting hammered first!

#83 High Peak Rhino

High Peak Rhino
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Still no tickets for Eng v Ire rang and got through to ticket enquiries very quickly. Hopefully sorted now...

And they have just dropped through the postbox my better half informs me. So call and they arrive the next day, well done for sorting out but I'm still predicting rumpus on Saturday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users