Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Central London pub for Saturdays games

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Lobbygobbler

Lobbygobbler
  • Coach
  • 5,779 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

Just to let everyone know that the Hope on Whitfield St is defo showing the England V Australia game and the Wales V Italy games on Saturday, with sound.

He said that they'll put the sound on when it starts on the BBC

#2 Bazz

Bazz
  • Coach
  • 285 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

I'd be there but I'm going to Cardiff.

Why isn't everybody else?

#3 Lobbygobbler

Lobbygobbler
  • Coach
  • 5,779 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

I'd be there but I'm going to Cardiff.

Why isn't everybody else?

Bazz - for me its down to the extremely high cost of the train. Tried to get an advance couple of tickets about 3 weeks ago but they had none left and it was £80 for a bog standard return.not sure why. I just didnt have the cash. Did buy tickets for Wembley though ont same day.

#4 Garvers

Garvers
  • Coach
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Bazz - for me its down to the extremely high cost of the train. Tried to get an advance couple of tickets about 3 weeks ago but they had none left and it was £80 for a bog standard return.not sure why. I just didnt have the cash. Did buy tickets for Wembley though ont same day.

Poor excuse - you could've got a lift with us.

#5 GeordieSaint

GeordieSaint
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Poor excuse - you could've got a lift with us.

He still could perhaps? :)

Kings Lynn Black Knights Rugby League Club - http://www.pitchero....nnblackknights/

#6 Lobbygobbler

Lobbygobbler
  • Coach
  • 5,779 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

Bumping this up!

#7 gavin7094

gavin7094
  • Coach
  • 184 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

PM me lobby I've got something you might be interested in.

#8 Lobbygobbler

Lobbygobbler
  • Coach
  • 5,779 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

PM me lobby I've got something you might be interested in.

Sorry Gavin I cant seem to sort out the inboxing.

Looking forward to watching this with anyone in London not going to the game

#9 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,624 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Could someone please ring Lobby and give him a lift?! I want to see this have a happy ending now.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#10 Manx RL

Manx RL
  • Coach
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Go on Gavin, PM Lobby. It's the right thing to do.

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

#11 Stevo

Stevo
  • Coach
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

If Lobby gets his backside to Walthamstow Central at 8.00 am tomorrow there'll be a lift for him to Cardiff.

Edited by Stevo, 25 October 2013 - 05:35 PM.

It's not a question of coming down to earth, Mr Duxbury. Some of us, Mr Duxbury, belong in the stars.

#12 Lobbygobbler

Lobbygobbler
  • Coach
  • 5,779 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

If Lobby gets his backside to Walthamstow Central at 8.00 am tomorrow there'll be a lift for him to Cardiff.

Thanks for the offer Stevo but I cant make it now due to having other responsibilities in the morning. Have a good one tomorrow and I'll see you next weekend for the next matches

#13 Stevo

Stevo
  • Coach
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Thanks for the offer Stevo but I cant make it now due to having other responsibilities in the morning. Have a good one tomorrow and I'll see you next weekend for the next matches

Fair enough mucka, see you anon!

It's not a question of coming down to earth, Mr Duxbury. Some of us, Mr Duxbury, belong in the stars.

#14 Manx RL

Manx RL
  • Coach
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Skirting boards won't paint themselves!

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

#15 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,624 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

:(

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#16 Garvers

Garvers
  • Coach
  • 484 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Never gonna happen....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users