Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

nico return? ?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 drewjak

drewjak
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

I have to agree that nico lost a bit of confidence but who wouldn't ? He was probably just getting over the first injury when he goes and gets another, but I also think during this time liam Harrison retained the ball more , if this was intended to help nico or just greed we'll never know but this just made nico look like he wasn't interested.
I dont suppose many of us will ever really know.
But I'd be getting him to training and see how he goes in a few friendlies , if he's at Dalton then he oobviously wants to play but maybe he doesnt have the time he used to have to commit to Barrow because of family and work ?
But id certainty like to see him back if as im sure nearly 1000 other's would

#22 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 885 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

There isn't really one, he just fits the description of being a winger playing in Aus for the last couple of seasons and he's back in England looking for a club

Ian Mort?

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#23 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Ian Mort?

We've already signed him to play full back.

#24 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Plus if we are to sign Ainscough, and with Dalton grant already on the other wing....would Nico get in? I know we need cover for injuries, but cant Backhouse do that job for us. A player who never lets us down, gives 100% and wears his heart on his sleeve

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users