Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Excitement reaching fever pitch.....

Come on England!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Nimrods Son

Nimrods Son
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

My wonderful wife and I are up in the lake districts for our anniversary and one of my presents this morning was an England RL top so I will be suitably dressed when cheering the lads on in the Royal Oak in Ambleside this afternoon........COME ON ENGLAND!!!

#22 willy

willy
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

I'm taping it on my home TV AND on my girlfriend's TV AND I'm staying up to the wee hours to watch it all live just in case !!!!! Can't wait - and I'm 20,000 km away !!!!!

Bring on RLWC 2017 !!!!!

Just got up, sausages in the pan, drive up from Exeter in half an hour

I can taste it!

ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 kier

kier
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

This feels odd - everyone in GB is starting their day and the excitement's building.......and I'm about to go to bed......

Feeling really jealous of those able to enjoy such a massive RL day.  

C'mon England (and Wales)

www.fatalerror.co.nz - A Musical by Lattimer & McRae

#24 Leeds17

Leeds17
  • Coach
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Can't work out if I'm too excited about the World Cup starting today or my missus is slipping laxatives in my morning coffee lol!!

On a more serious not this is a massive day for Rugby League and with all the hype around the game at the moment are we entering into a new era for the sport........ I hope so!!!

Come on England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,002 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Seems unreal now it's actually here. I remember 3 years ago, then 2 years....then 1...100 days. ...One week...and now it's here.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#26 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

I am now at the point where I don't want the thing to start! LOL. I don't want this anticipation to go away. The typical Christmas eve childhood feeling B)

This is why I was looking forward to it more before it actually started. Two entertaining games; England showed up well, event looked good on TV - why is every player suddenly rubbish and the sky appears to be falling in?

RL supporters eh?

#27 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 2,967 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

This is why I was looking forward to it more before it actually started. Two entertaining games; England showed up well, event looked good on TV - why is every player suddenly rubbish and the sky appears to be falling in?

RL supporters eh?

England played well, they just let themselves down with penalties and completion rate,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users