Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Excitement reaching fever pitch.....

Come on England!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Nimrods Son

Nimrods Son
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

My wonderful wife and I are up in the lake districts for our anniversary and one of my presents this morning was an England RL top so I will be suitably dressed when cheering the lads on in the Royal Oak in Ambleside this afternoon........COME ON ENGLAND!!!

#22 willy

willy
  • Coach
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

I'm taping it on my home TV AND on my girlfriend's TV AND I'm staying up to the wee hours to watch it all live just in case !!!!! Can't wait - and I'm 20,000 km away !!!!!

Bring on RLWC 2017 !!!!!

Just got up, sausages in the pan, drive up from Exeter in half an hour

I can taste it!

ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 kier

kier
  • Coach
  • 703 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

This feels odd - everyone in GB is starting their day and the excitement's building.......and I'm about to go to bed......

Feeling really jealous of those able to enjoy such a massive RL day.  

C'mon England (and Wales)

www.fatalerror.co.nz - A Musical by Lattimer & McRae

#24 Leeds17

Leeds17
  • Coach
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Can't work out if I'm too excited about the World Cup starting today or my missus is slipping laxatives in my morning coffee lol!!

On a more serious not this is a massive day for Rugby League and with all the hype around the game at the moment are we entering into a new era for the sport........ I hope so!!!

Come on England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,624 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Seems unreal now it's actually here. I remember 3 years ago, then 2 years....then 1...100 days. ...One week...and now it's here.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#26 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

I am now at the point where I don't want the thing to start! LOL. I don't want this anticipation to go away. The typical Christmas eve childhood feeling B)

This is why I was looking forward to it more before it actually started. Two entertaining games; England showed up well, event looked good on TV - why is every player suddenly rubbish and the sky appears to be falling in?

RL supporters eh?

#27 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

This is why I was looking forward to it more before it actually started. Two entertaining games; England showed up well, event looked good on TV - why is every player suddenly rubbish and the sky appears to be falling in?

RL supporters eh?

England played well, they just let themselves down with penalties and completion rate,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users