Muslim Youth Intimidation

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,701 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

I have copped a beating once or twice for no real reason, that's the way it is sometimes. Being abused for your skin colour and told to 'eff off white b-word' (god this is ridiculous) is different. And I aren't just talking one offs either. Being then told 'it was just a bunch of yobs' is no comfort either because I also know what yobs are like - and this is different.

We all know this won't get anywhere so lets just lock it now.

Mate we don't disagree with each other
And I would have thought we could at least find common ground with my last paragraph
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#42 808tone

808tone
  • Coach
  • 746 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

To me the past 20 years or so a lot of Muslim youths (and not all as hopefully it's a minority) have been no different to the old Skinhead/Bonehead thug's you got from the late 60's/early 70's to late 70's/early 80's yet I wonder if any one has had a problem from Hindu's/Sikh's and Chinese gang's.

Another thing has changed a lot on campus as in the 1980's/90's it was your SWP types sticking up for the IRA/Republican's type's yet now it seems the same middle class types are more in favour of sticking up for Muslims even radical sort's and anti fascism should be targeted at all people/colour.The press will go on about Stephen Lawrence but you never see anything about Kriss Donald sadly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users