Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Singha Beer is Official Beer of RLWC2013

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 brooza

brooza
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Seems a bit last-minute to he arranging this sort of thing...

You say "arranging", I say "announcing"

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#22 brooza

brooza
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

When touring Thailand many years ago, I avoided it like the plague as it had all sorts of nasties in it back then. It is however a bit of a marketing success and a well known brand.

I hope they're paying handsomely!!!

I was in Thailand for a couple of days earlier this year and didn't drink any. I will be giving it a taste during the World Cup though!

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#23 Heritage XIII

Heritage XIII
  • Coach
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Singha is a decent drop. Would drink more of it here in Oz if it weren't for price (only drink when on special) and the fact I make my own home brew these days :). But will definitely go out and buy a 6 pack as a thank you to sponsorship :)

#24 roughyedspud

roughyedspud
  • Coach
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

talking of beer....was anyone here in townsville,pretty much 5 years to the day ago,we where drank a micro brewery drop called "lager lout" in the pub we all started off in....

ruined many a england fan that day lol

Edited by roughyedspud, 26 October 2013 - 06:52 AM.

OLDHAM RLFC
the 8TH most successful team in british RL

#25 Spidey

Spidey
  • Coach
  • 465 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

I remember seeing that beer but avoided it

#26 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

Great to get a new Sponsor.

Cant imagine the Thais have a long history of Beer making craft,

I avoid any Beers that come out of Asia.

#27 Heritage XIII

Heritage XIII
  • Coach
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Boxhead you'd be surprised by Singha beer. They apparently learnt from the Germans and are very serious about beer making. Give it a try.

#28 Paddsy

Paddsy
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

just gone 9am and cracked me first one, great beer.. cheers

#29 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Boxhead you'd be surprised by Singha beer. They apparently learnt from the Germans and are very serious about beer making. Give it a try.

If that is the case I would rather have a German Beer, rather the Master than the Apprentice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users